PDA

View Full Version : help abt PSP homebrew games

Static-X
September 24th, 2005, 16:20
hi, dunno shd i post here or else where. my problem is tt if i going to load Burnout Legends into my PSP, do i need any EBOOT.PDP ? if it is, which EBOOT.PDP to use ? i searched in google for tt EBOOT.PDP but there are so many and the KXploit WinRAR does not hav any EBOOT.PDP. help pls :o

JasonSantucci
September 24th, 2005, 16:26
I assume that you're asking what application you need to be able to play Burnout Legends without updating your firmware. If that is the case you will need WAB Version Changer.

Static-X
September 24th, 2005, 16:44
i used tt already. my original PSP is 1.5v once i used tt WAB Version Changer, it become 2.0v. can i still play homebrew games ? and i dun seems i can run my homebrew games as it is either cannot start the game or corrupted files :(

F34R
September 24th, 2005, 20:48
Yes, you can still run your homebrew games if you are using the version changer on a 1.50 PSP. Post what homebrew apps you are having trouble with and we'll try and get you going. Be sure to include what version of the homebrew app you are using.

The corrupted icon is normal if you havent "hidden" it. Download a program called SeiPSPTool. It has an option to "hide" the corrupted data icon.