PDA

View Full Version : Ultrascreen

wraggster
May 11th, 2008, 20:39
News/release from Marce_82 (http://marce82projects.es/)

Heya!

I bring you this application that fix your "broken" (lazy/stuck) pixels. This application is developed by Marce_82 and The Sixth Halcon and is compatible on PSP Fat and Slim. It incorporates a graphic design and the app is in English so there's no excuse to unbrick your pixels!

- Install:
Extract the RAR file, then copy the content of "MsRoot" in the root of your PSP.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

flaminfox
May 12th, 2008, 00:48
it didnt get rid the dead pixels off my slim :(

urherenow
May 12th, 2008, 08:22
it boggles my mind why so many people do the same programs over and over. I appreceate homebrew but how about something original? The programs do NOTHING for a dead pixel... So why bother copying them? Just to practice making a GUI?

Art
May 12th, 2008, 12:36
To try to live on in the hearts of men, but they Phail.

hydrogenoptic
May 12th, 2008, 15:52
Hey guys come on maybe it didnt work but he DID say stuck/lazy!

Give im a break at least he's tried, thanks alot m8!

Buddy4point0
May 12th, 2008, 18:01
Hey guys come on maybe it didnt work but he DID say stuck/lazy!

Give im a break at least he's tried, thanks alot m8!

I guess you probably don't know because you seam to be new, there have been like 300+ of these exact same programs, many of them using the same script. All made by different people (or copied and re released by different people.)

mike_jmg
May 12th, 2008, 22:03
I guess you probably don't know because you seam to be new, there have been like 300+ of these exact same programs, many of them using the same script. All made by different people (or copied and re released by different people.)

is there one that actually works?

warsaw
May 12th, 2008, 22:29
is there one that actually works?

No. They all work on the same principle (the reason why there's so many complaints about another re-release I expect) and all they do is continually poll the pixel in the hopes it'll start moving again.

These have been tested since they were first released back in FW 1.0 / 1.5 and by and large have been shown to do very little in fixing dead pixels.

mike_jmg
May 13th, 2008, 02:14
Damn