PDA

View Full Version : Hue for PSP v0.61 Alpha 2

wraggster
September 24th, 2005, 16:50
E (http://hue-e.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) has released a new version of his PCEngine emulator for the PSP, cant tell you whats new but until i get a translation download from Here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/huepsp.shtml

Update- Geise69 posted this:

OK this is nice to see! You can now access the options menu screen again, but sadly this still seems way more unstable than HUE 0.60. DraculaX crashes this emu trying to load the first level. There is also no music in Ys Book I&II. There was in 0.61. I found that 0.61 was a bit more stable as far as SuperCD emulation was concerned. The sad thing is for .61 you had to do your changes in the .60 menu then copy the .cfg file in to your .61 folder which was a major pain. Also this .61a2 version doesn't seem to support .zip files! I'll try more SuperCD games and see how they run, but it looks like I'd stick with .60 still. It's great to see the author still working on this though.

Thanks for the info ;)

geise69
September 24th, 2005, 18:29
OK this is nice to see! You can now access the options menu screen again, but sadly this still seems way more unstable than HUE 0.60. DraculaX crashes this emu trying to load the first level. There is also no music in Ys Book I&II. There was in 0.61. I found that 0.61 was a bit more stable as far as SuperCD emulation was concerned. The sad thing is for .61 you had to do your changes in the .60 menu then copy the .cfg file in to your .61 folder which was a major pain. Also this .61a2 version doesn't seem to support .zip files! I'll try more SuperCD games and see how they run, but it looks like I'd stick with .60 still. It's great to see the author still working on this though.

Ok after trying the same games again I got different results. It seems that Dracula X now works but some of the wrong music is playing at certain parts. Plus the intro when you start a new game has gfx glitches. Also trying Ys Book I&II the music now works. I have no idea why this is but it seems this is just an unstable release. Very cool to mess with though.