PDA

View Full Version : I've found some interesting info (You might know all this. . .)

YourStillWithMe
September 24th, 2005, 17:00
Something that i have learned

ok we all know homebrew cannot be run on the 2.0 system, right?

ok heres some stuff that i've learned/tried

ok i got the fake update file 2.10 that bypasses the flash right?

now what i did was try to take that and put it in the game folder. . tried it as a 1.0 file and a 1.5-obviously didnt work.

than i tried to set up the launcher of that eboot.pbp file (the smaller one) into the psp's rooot directory-didnt work and i also tried the bigger file in there as well. I was in a big mood to experiment with different things.

I also tried splitting up the UPDATE into the game folder and the UPDATE folder file eboots for 1.50, 1.51, 1.52 and this fake one on the 2.0 to see if it could be read split-it can't

(i just thought i'd throw that stuff out there for people who have not tried it yet.)

anyway what i did find out was is that the 2.0 WILL NOT RECOGNIZE a 1.0 EBOOT.PBP but it will recognize a 1.5 eboot (the 2 split files) but it will come up as corrupt. Some of the files come up with icons some of them come up with no picture and just the corrupt icon basically those files are all read as corrupt regardless of if you get a picture for the game or not. I guarantee that its how we edit our eboots that is gonna help us crack the .51, .52 or 2.0!!!! That folder I don't think would even be there anymore in the VER 2.0 if they couldnt be loaded somehow otherwise sony would just get rid of it all together from our system. They can do that people!! they did add things such as "theme settings!" they can do whatever they want and delete whatever they want, even our photo folder. They need that folder to create UPDATES so there has to be a leak in there. There HAS to be a way around that folder people! I bet those eboots have to be split up in another form or further (like 3, 4, or 5, i dont think any further . . . ) Has anyone tried the SWAP the memory stick method that we had to do early on for the 1.5?

You should try that out people and also make 2 1.0 eboots on each memory stick or a 1.0 eboot on one and 1.5 on the other and vice versa sometimes the little adjustments do a lot. . .

I'm sure some of you dont care what im talking about due to the PHOTO hack but did you ever think that maybe sony MIGHT take away our WALLPAPER in the next update if they find out about this hack? I'm not a complete moron you know. . . .

Sollen
September 24th, 2005, 22:46
no,sony will not remove the wallpaper function,they'll just srt up some more security around it....:(

AJB2K3
September 27th, 2005, 07:08
Something that i have learned

ok we all know homebrew cannot be run on the 2.0 system, right?

Wrong There is now programs coming out on 2.0 psp using a old but known graphics flaw.

Cap'n 1time
September 27th, 2005, 19:47
Wrong There is now programs coming out on 2.0 psp using a old but known graphics flaw.

I think he was just refering to eboots in their current form.