PDA

View Full Version : What Would Be Your Perfect VC Update?

wraggster
May 12th, 2008, 22:44
I've been doing these Wii Virtual Console updates more or less every Monday since they started uploading games to it, and I'll be damned if I'll let a little thing like not actually updating the VC this week because of WiiWare stop me. Since there are no new games for the classic game service coming out this week, let's fill in the space with our imagination! What would your perfect virtual console update look like? Mine would go a little something like this...

Soul Blazer (SNES - 800 Wii Points): Developed by Quintet and published by Enix, Soul Blazer is an action RPG that places you in the shoes of an avatar sent down by a god to restore souls and rebuild towns. The spiritual successor to ActRaiser, and nearly good enough to go toe-to-toe with A Link To The Past.

Tiny Toon Adventures (NES - 600 Wii Points): They're tiny, they're toony, they're all a little loony, and this theme song will be stuck in your head for weeks.

That's all I need. Just those two and I will be set for weeks. How about you folks? Shaq-Fu, anyone?

http://kotaku.com/389422/what-would-be-your-perfect-vc-update

Brainy142
May 12th, 2008, 22:50
best vc update... games become free (or chaper at least) :D

boccman
May 12th, 2008, 23:10
rygar baby....

Shadowblind
May 12th, 2008, 23:23
Goldeneye 007 online.

The Hombrew Hunter
May 12th, 2008, 23:28
Only two.

Earthbound (800 Wii points)- Join Ness and the Chosen Four in their quest to find the 8 Sanctuaries and defeat the evil Giygas! Complete with zany weapons and smelly enemies, this game really stinks!

Mother (600 Wii points)- The prequel to the game Earthbound, this game follows the adventures of Ninten and co. as they go on an adventure to find Ana's mother and defeat the mighty Geigue!

Totally.

JKKDARK
May 12th, 2008, 23:44
Chrono Trigger

mcdougall57
May 12th, 2008, 23:53
free copies of games you already own!!

linkinworm
May 13th, 2008, 00:12
umm id like a wii system update, which "locks" the system games together, so theres a snes channel which holds your snes games a n64 channel etc, but when u click on the channel it just opens to another channel menu not like how they current ones work, its confusing at times, even tho i ahve everything in system order

Dr Eggman
May 13th, 2008, 00:17
Only two.

Earthbound (800 Wii points)- Join Ness and the Chosen Four in their quest to find the 8 Sanctuaries and defeat the evil Giygas! Complete with zany weapons and smelly enemies, this game really stinks!

Mother (600 Wii points)- The prequel to the game Earthbound, this game follows the adventures of Ninten and co. as they go on an adventure to find Ana's mother and defeat the mighty Giegue!

Totally.

HELL YA! And maybe Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven stars, and Gex 1&2 for N64.

Gunnex
May 13th, 2008, 02:03
To tell the HONEST truth:

Start Sega Saturn and add
Nights 1000 Wii Points
and end it off with my favorite Genesis game
Fantastic Dizzy 800 Wii Points

But number 2 will never happen.

marios_shadow
May 13th, 2008, 04:40
Earthbound, Chrono Trigger and Banjo Kazooie.

Not that I can't play the first two on SNESGX, but an official release would be neat.

R4mbo
May 13th, 2008, 11:51
Perfect? Would be Perfect Dark from the N64 :)

I know, its too violent for the VC...
but nintendo has a great build-in future, the age restriction.... they could use it for VC games and get on that way some more customers for their VC.

CoinCollector
May 13th, 2008, 16:52
Banjo-Kazooie (N64 - 1000 Wii Points)
Donkey Kong 64 (N64 - 1000 Wii Points)

Hawq
May 13th, 2008, 18:33
Blast Corps, since there was never any more of this underrated classic

ICE
May 13th, 2008, 18:52
Perfect Dark and Banjo Kazooie

marios_shadow
May 13th, 2008, 19:07
Banjo-Kazooie (N64 - 1000 Wii Points)
Donkey Kong 64 (N64 - 1000 Wii Points)

How did I forget DK64? That was a beaut.

goldenslider
May 14th, 2008, 00:06
The first post took one of the games I wanted, but I'd also like the two sequels Illusion Of Gaia/Illusion Of Time and Terranigma.

IOT was one of the first rpgs I ever played, and it has a special place in my heart that can never be replaced when me and a few people from my primary school class were on a bbc program reviewing upcoming games, and one of them happened to be IOT. I fell in love with it then and still love it now 13 years later.

das64
May 14th, 2008, 06:42
The F-ZERO X Expansion Kit