PDA

View Full Version : PSPSet v0.9

wraggster
September 25th, 2005, 20:56
Placa messaged me the original release thread for the newest release of PSPSet, heres whats new:

Change Gameboot (video)

* Change Gameboot
Copy a gameboot.pmf from "ms:/gameboot.pmf" to your PSP firmware. The
source file must not be larger than 1MB
* Backup Gameboot
Make a backup of your current gameboot.pmf to "ms:/gameboot.pmf" on your
memory stick
* Delete Gameboot
This will delete your gameboot, the games will now load without the movie!
* Restore Original Gameboot
Restore the default gameboot

- Change Wallpaper

* Select Month
Select a month you want to change the background. You need to place a
file name according to the month (e.g. if you want to change March, you
need to put a 300*170 BMP file at ı°ms:/03.bmpı±)
* Copy All Wallpaper from 1.1
* Restore All Wallpapers

Now this invloves flashing your PSP and i personally advise against it but for those that want to, you can get the download and more info at the ORIGINAL release thread here --> http://www.psp-arena.de/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=2427

Thanks to Placa again for providing me with the proper link :)

TrowaX
March 25th, 2006, 05:11
Great Release but i got 1 question when i used it to change the x button to circle with the button swapper trick the sercurity settings are lock. When i reset the setting to default i lose all the settings even the button swapper trick. So can anyone tell me the password for the sercurity setting. The version i used is PSPset0.9 and no the password is not 0000 :( Thanks in advance :)

Want to unlock the setting so i can set parental controls to 1 so that UMD will not autoload and also keep the x to o swap trick. i think the only one who knows the password would be the creator of the program so if any one of the Emergency Exit team member know please tell me. thanks KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!! :)