PDA

View Full Version : Hay Fever - The Bane of MY Life

wraggster
May 13th, 2008, 21:15
At 36 years of age i have one "illness" that reduces my summer months to one of despair, not only does the summer bring out all the idiots, yes those who when the suns out act like a bunch of prats, but also the suffering of the triple whammy of Tree Pollen, Grass Pollen and General Dust in the air.

As a gardener by day and if i may say so one of the countrys best (part of a small team to win awards for the last 17 years) i struggle every summer with the fight against hay fever, at the moment i have tried every brand in an effort to beat it but like a prat i walked through a meadow with long grass tonight and ended up paying by one of my worst sneezing fits for a while and then spending 2 hours breathing into a tshirt so as to stop any pollen getting to me and calming down my throat.

So to all Hay Fever suffereers worldwide i for one know your pain, and if anyone has or knows of a tablet thats extremely effective then please post away :)

back to news now :)

Shrygue
May 13th, 2008, 21:23
Hah, well to honest, summer is not so good to me either. Stupid hay fever is mick taking - in fact anywhere I think it's too hot for my standard, I get a bit itchy and bothered on the draw. Ridiculous!

Da_ALC
May 13th, 2008, 22:52
Lol! Yeah its pretty crap. I heard cyanide works wonders with hayfever. Arf.