PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon!

Danief
May 14th, 2008, 04:33
okay, im playing red blue yellow green silver gold and crystal on my Games n music. and i just bought pokemon diamond for ds, is there any way to get the pokemon off the rom, and onto the ds game?

i was thinking somehow trading the pokemon off the rom and onto a gba game and then trading them to diamond off the gba.

DanTheManMS
May 15th, 2008, 03:28
The linkup in Diamond and Pearl is designed to work only with the GBA Pokemon games. If the GBA games can linkup with the GB/GBC games (which I rather doubt) then it would be possible, otherwise no.

shiny
August 19th, 2008, 01:24
sorry ta tell ya its impossible mate lol
unfortunatly gamefreak decided to make it awkward as per usual

supersonic001
October 1st, 2008, 12:04
The only way to do it is to use this method, unfortunately it won't be the exact pokemon that you had on your GBA games because you're not transferring, you're reproducing it in a different game.

- Selevt the pokemon you want to move to your NDS rom
- Record as much info (name stats OT ID # location exp etc) as you can on each pokemon
- Download and use Pokesav (google it or get the pokesav .sav editor on this site under homebrew) and edit the boxes in your PC to insert the pokemon you wanted to transfer into them (Insert Name Stats OT ID # location exp etc.)
- Patch the sav
- insert update the sav on your games'n'music
- play with new pokemon.

as i say it's not legit as R/B/Y G/S/C have some different stat stuff compared to R/S/E D/P i think it's in EV's and IV's i dunno if generation I and II games got that stuff, if they did though, i know it's different, but it will be the best way you can do it. sorry to disappoint you.