PDA

View Full Version : MahjongDC

wraggster
May 14th, 2008, 21:43
Our good friend of DCEmu Uk Ron has released (http://www.dreamcast.es/news.php?readmore=56) a new homebrew for the Dreamcast tonight, heres the details:

They have already spent two years or more focused since the first version of the classic Chinese game MahjongDC based on a primitive source of Miserov. I fixed the flaws that had the 2005 version of the game and he has added support PAD, Keyboard and Mouse.

The game MahjongDC (also known as mah-jongg-jongg, Mahjongg, Mijangos, Shanghai, Taipei, Morejongg, Mindjongg, etc..) Aims to remove all the tiles from the board. Find chips equal in the extremes of left and right lines at the various levels of the pyramid, click on couples equally be used until the possibilities.

After playing some items were discovered a few tricks, techniques or better, to play better. Removing some cards will open more opportunities than others, making it easier to remove more pieces from the board. It is part of the fun develop the ability "to clean up" all the chips on the board.

The MahJongDC will tell you when they can not remove more chips, meaning that it is not always possible to remove all pieces from the board, this will be true?.

It handles with the PAD and reincia the board by pressing Start.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Basile
May 15th, 2008, 11:37
Someone should make cd with all latest homebrew games for DC !

Pavlik
May 15th, 2008, 18:50
Someone should make cd with all latest homebrew games for DC !

DCEvo? Chris did you heard that? :)

ron
May 16th, 2008, 09:54
The members of Dreamcast.es are preparing a great CD compilation with all the Games, Emulators and Ports, released from 2005 up to date (2008).

I know they're working hard, and I hope that the CD image can be released before June 2008.

So , anyway, all the compilations are always welcome, thx for your support.

Best Regards....