PDA

View Full Version : MotorStorm only 'scratched the surface' of PS3

wraggster
May 14th, 2008, 23:05
Speaking to VideoGamer.com at Sony's recent PlayStation Day Nigel Kershaw, MotorStorm Pacific Rift's game director, has revealed what it's like to develop for the PlayStation 3.

He added: "We've realised we've just scratched the surface of what we could actually do with the machine. And I'm sure next time around we'll learn a lot more from MotorStorm Pacific Rift."

http://www.videogamer.com/news/14-05-2008-8293.html

lmtlmt
May 15th, 2008, 09:23
ofcourse it only scratched the surface!

1 its a launch game
2 its not really that amazing

ElRazur
May 15th, 2008, 18:27
I hear this ever so often. I wonder what game will actually bring out the full potential of the ps3. Anyone know? I have a feeling we will see more of this even we games like MGS and the likes are released.

Accordion
May 15th, 2008, 19:25
I hear this ever so often. I wonder what game will actually bring out the full potential of the ps3. Anyone know? I have a feeling we will see more of this even we games like MGS and the likes are released.

Are you seriously asking? The fact that games will continue to get better on one platform should be expected, it is certainly not a bad thing.

It was the same with PS2. Look at Tekken since TTT to Tekken 5, or MGS2 compared with MGS3.
Sony gambles with unconventional hardware for a reason