PDA

View Full Version : What do you lot think?

xboxlord
May 21st, 2004, 17:25
:) So do you lot think that the xbox is a good consel and which order would you put these three in:

(1) XBOX - Microsoft
(2) PS2 - Sony
(3) GAMECUBE - Nintendo
(4) DREAMCAST - Sega
(5) N-Gage - Nokia

That is the order I would put it in, but what do you lot say?

I expect their will be many points of view...........

lantus
May 22nd, 2004, 03:56
its a tough one, obviously the xbox rules, but id put DC a close second followed by PS2, then GC

N-Gage sucks!

wraggster
May 22nd, 2004, 11:02
at the moment my gaming (not emulation or homebrew) faves are

Xbox
ps2
gamecube
dreamcast
Ngage

although if it came down to emus/homebrew then the dreamcast would rule the roost followed by the xbox

Christuserloeser
May 22nd, 2004, 12:36
1. Dreamcast/GameCube
5. xBox/PS2 ;D

Kron
May 22nd, 2004, 13:11
1.Dreamcast/PS2
2.Gamecube
3.Amstrad GX4000
4.Tiger Game.com
5.Ngage
6.Xbox (because it has such dull generic commercial software and the worst RGB display in console history)

wraggster
May 22nd, 2004, 13:14
Tigergame.com eh

I seen one of those on a site recently for next to nothing.

xboxlord
May 23rd, 2004, 13:12
Well I prefer the xbox, but im buyast - I only own one games consel the xbox and *I own and xbox site. I think its quite interesting, everyone has different views. *:)

crono
June 6th, 2004, 09:22
1:Gamecube
2:Dreamcast
3:PS2/1
4:Xbox

But i dont see my xbox as a console realy,more like a mediaplayer en emu/arcade player ;-)

Crono

guymelef
June 6th, 2004, 12:13
i think that the dreamcast transends such catagories because of all the use that we here in the community get out of it. and the near dead commercial releases.
as far as the rest
xbox - the next on the list to start a huge emu-homebrew communtiy (damn official SDL. where's kalistOS when you need it)
then ps/2 GC the ps2 for the huge library of games and GC for all the proprietary goodies like metroid zelda and mario oh yeah and Final Fantasy that just came out
by the way if yall haven't heard by now go check out the phantom at www.infiniumlabs.com a new video game system that has had me in suspense for over a year now.

dice
June 6th, 2004, 13:24
1. PS2
2. X-BOX
2. Gamecube
2. Dreamcast
5. PS1
6. GBA

Cap'n 1time
June 6th, 2004, 15:46
i love my xbox cause of the homebrews and linux. i love my dreamcast because... of the homebrews and linux. I love my Ps2 because of.... linux. I love my gamecube because its got bad ass games!

so basicly
1 I Love LINUX!

2 I Love HOMEBREWS!

3 I Love GAMECUBE!

owen_420_420
June 25th, 2004, 17:07
personally i like xbox because of the media use for it but the controllers just suck ass and the system is poor (alot of bugs)

id do ti liek this

1.PS2 (becasue of linix, Hard disk Option and Best Game seletion and the fact that online is free like i dont play it enoght to pay for it and the controllers are comfertable and easy to use

2.Dreamcast - great system i like the fact i can emulate pretty much any system i can burn Vcd's for it and play burnt games without a mod chip and i like the controllers more then xbox if this sytem was still going id rite it as # 1

3. Xbox - it has alot of great media options for it also a built it hard drive and mp3 funtion standard i hate the fact u need the dvd remote hto w(unlike ps2) like they could have made it work threw the controllers but they want more money but the fact taht microsoft made it is gay but the made CE for DC and its not bad you can also do so much with it but never the less i dont want one maybe someday ill buy it but for now ill stick to my DC

4.PSX - good system even no its built poorly and games look like shit the fact is it has the most funest games for it like silent hill that game is stright from hell but its the greastest and c locktower s good they could have made this system better but i still injoy it

5.Super Nintendo - way b4 shitty N64 and gamebube were realesed this was the best and it has the most funest games for it i think it deserves to be in my list i liek the fact i can play it on my DC thow!

goto my PHP Nuke Powered Site at:

Edit By LyonHrt: Sorry mate, but your site does have questionable material (warez links etc) i'm affraid you can't post it on here.