PDA

View Full Version : small bug with NEO4ALL

DARKGATE
September 27th, 2005, 14:36
I speak of last version of neo4all, i see a small bug with two games "KING OF FIGHTERS 95/96 ) the bug is wich after a some of time wich you play, there are problems with comands UP and DOWN of the PAD, for example, you can't go DOWN, or JUMP.
I hope if get out a next version, of resolve this problem.
GALAXY FIGHT, don't have FX.
ALL the others games work perfect, at part GOWKAIZER, and an other game wich don't remember :(.

1stvinicius
October 18th, 2005, 23:48
I speak of last version of neo4all, i see a small bug with two games "KING OF FIGHTERS 95/96 ) the bug is wich after a some of time wich you play, there are problems with comands UP and DOWN of the PAD, for example, you can't go DOWN, or JUMP.
I hope if get out a next version, of resolve this problem.
GALAXY FIGHT, don't have FX.
ALL the others games work perfect, at part GOWKAIZER, and an other game wich don't remember :(.
This would be a nice topic for people to describe possible bugs but it seems that they just dont look after bugs or dont want to waste time in posting something related to this. anyway, theres is a bug ive noticed here:

if youre playing with default options and then you want to change frameskip or z80 clock speed the emu will beome unstable. weird things like missing cdd or constant pausing will start to happen. everytime i want to play with neo4all the only setting i change is the frameskip. set it to 0 and then no more changes.