PDA

View Full Version : Disney Launches Online DS Community

wraggster
May 16th, 2008, 23:31
Disney has apparently launched "DGamer", a service designed to allow Nintendo DS users create online profiles, track accomplishments, and connect with other users. First announced back in February, most every Disney game going forward will be completely integrated.
"'DGamer was built around the vision to connect Disney video game fans in a secure, fun environment and it is truly the first integrated online community of its kind to do so on multiple platforms,' said Graham Hopper, executive vice president and general manager for Disney Interactive Studios. 'We recognize the importance of delivering unique experiences to our consumers and how crucial it is for parents to feel confident that the community is secure for their kids.'"

http://tech.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/05/16/1431223

greengorilla5
May 17th, 2008, 03:07
Who cares Disney sucks

Danief
May 17th, 2008, 04:55
this means kingdom hearts, noob.

ICE
May 17th, 2008, 05:20
They've actually made a few decent games recently. Pretty cool idea. My sister will like this I think.

PyroYuy
May 17th, 2008, 08:00
They've actually made a few decent games recently. Pretty cool idea. My sister will like this I think.

... not to be rude but could you name one disney game that does not suck, or rip off another game?

(lord help me if you name Kingdom Hearts)

greengorilla5
May 17th, 2008, 15:13
Every Disney game sucks

Jeric
May 17th, 2008, 18:24
Kingdom hearts's gameplay was good. However its debatable on if that's due to disney, or because of Square-Enix's experiance in making good solid FUN TO PLAY games. The KH sotyr....eh GADS its horrible, even by the normally bleh story standards of square (isn't to ay ther'es a few good ones, theyr'e just bad about recycling elements).

As to disney itself. No, just...NO.

DO NOT WANT! o________o

assclown1
May 17th, 2008, 21:54
Aladdin on the SNES was a good game. Although that was made by Capcoom, I think. I think there was also a Mickey Mouse game that came out on the SNES too that was considered good. I dunno who made that one tho.

Disney games do suck, but as a whole the Disney company rocks.

masterchief929
May 17th, 2008, 22:50
disnet owns kindom hearts, therefore, DISNEY RULES!

Hopalongtom
May 18th, 2008, 16:12
That Micky mouse game was "World of Illusion" it was also on the Genesis/Mega Drive! that game was awesome with co-op!

JKKDARK
May 18th, 2008, 16:24
Yeah it has some few good games

ICE
May 18th, 2008, 16:29
My sister has been playing some DS game with a bunch of Disney characters in it. IGN gave it a 7.0 I think.