PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help Pleeeeeeese

theelise
September 28th, 2005, 14:35
Could someone copy there psp game directory with all the enus in that folder named correctly so there is no corrupt data. Tried using the tool (0.3) but it is not hosted on the site anymore, and i tried renaming them (___________1) etc etc but this led to them not loading.

Im wondering if someone would be kind enough to upload (without any roms) just their psp directory with the magadrive emu, nes emu, snes emu, mame emu, fastloader, wab version changer, wab loader 2.5f, sms emu, and anyother good stuff so i can just copy and paste the firectorys to my psp game folder, its just it looks messy with the corrupt data etc and would think this would be a really nice offering for many people who also want tto get rid of the corrupt data issue and are having problems.

once i have a copy i can host this for others to download no problem and will be very grateful,

Cheers in advance guys no problem if you cant help.

Cheers

Elise

Largo_W
September 28th, 2005, 14:47
I dont think anybody will upload his psp directory with a fastloader in it on this forum. btw: use google to find the tool Pspsort to get the corrupt icons to the bottom. they arent so bad. I think they are funny :D

theelise
September 28th, 2005, 15:09
well ok without the loader just the emus and the correct directorys would be great.. ill check that tool out aswell...

Cheers