PDA

View Full Version : Altered. Engine Pseudo3d Demo

wraggster
May 18th, 2008, 10:06
The Spanish folks at Dreamcast ES (http://www.dreamcast.es/news.php?readmore=62) are again keeping the whole scene going :)

Heres another release to play with:

Browsing the immensity of my backups development for Dreamcast, I found something that caught my attention:

Developed in principle by Storm Studios, this is an engine based on God Altered engine / Simple Video Game Library David Piotta. It is an engine type Diablo. You can move and direct the character where you indiqueis with the pointer.

Things have been updated as detection and collisions, you can also select from Pal / NTSC. It's at 640 X 480 and is fully compatible with the engine selection few days ago that integrated the demo Trolleol.

Works with PAD, the B button is used to select the point where the character and move the button And terminareis the demo.

Now we begin to compile and run things well, with these engines can begin to prepare things, we hope your comments.

Download and Give Feedback via Comments

Cast128dreams
May 18th, 2008, 23:00
Great i havent try this but its very good to see new projects for dreamcast.
Keep going.

Dont worry about the comments here.Iam sure that this article for example has "alot of clicks"
Got it ; )