PDA

View Full Version : Wii Config v1.0

wraggster
May 18th, 2008, 21:19
News/release from Waninkoko: (http://www.teknoconsolas.info/foro/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=42557)

DESCRIPTION: |
+--------------+

This application lets to configure the Wii settings without
using the Wii System Menu.

This application is intended for semibricked Wii's.

+-------------+
| HOW TO USE: |
+-------------+

- Just run the application and change the settings.

+--------+

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
|

masterchief929
May 18th, 2008, 21:23
my wii isn't bricked but all this talk about them getting bricked is making me want to erase my wii homebrew and leave the scene for a while.

icecoolwas
May 18th, 2008, 21:56
Woah chill out, its called Semi brick, you can only semi brick by updating from a different region game...

and go ahead delete ur homestew no one gives a damn.

linkinworm
May 18th, 2008, 22:46
can i use this safely if my wii isnt semi bricked? or does it just execute write and exit?

EDIT this just lets you edit the system menu stuff i see now i love the music, i was hopeing for some region stuff in this, and how the hell did this turn my wiimote on that was like woo, cos i was holding my GC pad

theotherfreakyguy
May 19th, 2008, 00:25
lol linkinworm. The scene is progressing a lot recently ;)

Glad to see Waninkoko and Busher as a resistance against semibricks! Woo!

____anders____
May 19th, 2008, 10:20
yeah, great news:)
hope it works, i'm definatley not updating my PAL wii with an NTSC update just to see if it works:D...

Xiofire
May 21st, 2008, 23:44
Woah chill out, its called Semi brick, you can only semi brick by updating from a different region game...

and go ahead delete ur homestew no one gives a damn.

Jesus icecoolwas, why so much hate? MC was just making a passing comment, showing his concern for his wii and the homebrew scene. No need to be all on his case. Its people like you that give the internet a bad name...

-Xiofire