PDA

View Full Version : Valhalla Knights 2 Demo

wraggster
May 19th, 2008, 20:08
Who doesnt love toys and tonight a new one to try in the name of Valhalla Knights 2 in a demo form.

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/6r/pa.121715.2.jpg

Description from the first game in series

A place that was forgotten from history, where humans, elves, dwarfs, halflings and other various races lived together in harmony... it was a paradise, surrounded by deep green forests and crystal clear streams. However, the roar of the demons tore apart their peaceful lives. It was the return of the Dark Lord, the previous ruler of the land, which sparked a new round of battles which would eventually encompass all the races. After years of fierce fighting, the Dark Lord was sealed away by the hands of the hero, Rastul. But from the blood of the demons, the land had been cursed and the sky lost its light. The cursed land entrapped the people, making every waking moment feel like an eternity. Eventually the land once known as a paradise came to be known as "The Cursed Land." One day, a youth wakes up in this land. In this land full of despair, the youth searches for his/her lost memory. What lies ahead are the discovery of his/her memories and the future of this forsaken land.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

masterchief929
May 19th, 2008, 20:21
i wish i had a psp. it has so many great games.

mcdougall57
May 19th, 2008, 22:04
The first game was pretty good to say it was a budget game.

Nashxyzz
May 20th, 2008, 06:21
Need 3.95 firmware in order to play it.

kryst abegnalie
May 20th, 2008, 08:01
yes i cant try the demo cause it needs 3.95 firmware, well ill wait for the official release to try it out, or upgrade my psp to 3.95, hehehe

jamotto
May 20th, 2008, 11:51
I would imagine that a hex editor could fix that problem or you could use that psp spoof program that appeared a while ago.

Buddy4point0
May 20th, 2008, 21:31
Yea, it's simple to hex edit demos to the firmware you need.

Nashxyzz
May 21st, 2008, 05:58
I hex edited mine to 3.90 bout an hour after I posted. Looks like they modified the atks for chars (more realistic?) and added different monsters. Dungeon design in the demo didn't look too much different for the first game (2nd floor/area design). I like those other chests that seem to class geared. I looking forward to the US release for this.