PDA

View Full Version : Skykid swoops onto Virtual Console

wraggster
May 20th, 2008, 01:17
Returning from a brief, WiiWare-induced hiatus, the Wii's Virtual Console service offers but a single new old title for your enjoyment this week.

Skykid (NES, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): Join Red Baron of Bird Land as he makes the skies friendlier in this side-scrolling shooter. Enemies must be shot down, bombs must be dropped and the loop must be looped if you hope to survive your airborne jaunt. And try not to screw up the landing!
And that's it. Move along to the next post, folks.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/05/19/skykid-swoops-onto-virtual-console/

goshogun1
May 20th, 2008, 02:33
Seems unfair to release all these Wii-ware titles, and then totally ignore VC releases for like two weeks. I keep waking up every Monday hoping for Y's I&II or Pilotwings 64. I shouldn't complain, but reading how many games are coming out on the Japanese VC makes me a little jealous. All we get this week is the 1985 Sky Kid. Pretty lame if you ask me.

____anders____
May 20th, 2008, 13:20
i hope they will release vigilante 8 second offense on VC soon, that game is one of my favourite games ever for N64..

MikeDX
May 20th, 2008, 14:01
Oh Please.. Skykid.. on the NES?? COME ONE!! There are a handful of games now on VC that have awesome arcade counterparts, yet we get the NES version? ... Somebody needs to slap the VC people..

Jay6
May 21st, 2008, 00:08
Still waiting on Earthbound... v.v;