May 22nd, 2008, 00:34
News/release from Jemdev:

TED KENNEDY'S

RAMPAGE 2:

MALIGNANT BRAIN TUMOR FUN RUN

==============
STORY
==============

Ole Teddy boy finnally got his just deserts after murdering all those republicans in the first game, put simply
GOD WAS PISSED, and decided to smight poor Ted with a malignant brain tumor, upon having a seizure, he called an
ambilance, little did ole Ted know that the Republicans Where celibrating what was good news for them, that the most
hated democrat in republican history, might be dying, upon seeing this, Ted told the ambilance driver, to run down as
many of those *******s as he could, and of course since he was a loyal democrat he was obliged to comply

==============
OBJECT
==============

The republicans are out again, as the ambilance driver kill as many as possible, try to hit some innocent bystanders too, but avoid the democrats, as due to being awesome, they actually damage the ambilance

==============
Enemies and Obstacles
==============

Innocent bystanders (yellow suits)
worth 1 point kill them for being stupid and crossing the road

Republicans AKA bush votes (red suits)
These guys are dancing in the streets because of poor Teds malignant mass of pain, MURDER THEM
as a side note you get 2 points

Straight Talk Express, Driven by guest star John McCain (big truck)
Despite the heart-warming speech he gave, John McCain will be out in full force trying to kill ole Ted, While you will
get big points for taking out Johnny Boy (10 to be exact), his truck is large enough to damage you as well

Democrats (blue suits)
These guys are out celebrating the fact that hillary just announced SATAN as her running mate, don't hit them,
besides weakening the cause, you just might take damage, due to their high fiber diet

==============
Credits
==============

Another contreversy ladden release by JEMdev

here's the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/thaz07

Download above and give Feedback Via Comments
via jemdev (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-releaseted-kennedys-rampage-2-malignant-brain-tumor-fun-run-140335.html)

-=me=-
May 22nd, 2008, 03:00
pretty awesome idea. hows the gameplay?

koh-kun
May 22nd, 2008, 04:59
How tasteless.

I don't know much about American politics, but making a parody of a cancer patient is pretty low. Score one for freedom of speech and expression; negative points for honour and dignity. Also, this guy needs to learn how to spell.

Still though, he had the balls to release such an insulting game, that's gotta be worth something!

Mr. Shizzy
May 22nd, 2008, 06:18
Oh dear...

I can't believe this was posted on the front page. I know PSP news is slow - but this is low...

dankbeats
May 22nd, 2008, 18:00
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Nothing is sacred here in America! No wonder people think we're jerks. How bout a Dick Cheney light gun game? Or a Wrestling game with Sean Hannity, Bill Mahr, Anne Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Al Franken, and Michael Savage.

darkness angel 777
May 22nd, 2008, 21:29
this is not funny at all...whoever made this should be ashamed

djbrotherson
May 23rd, 2008, 00:22
Karma comes back around, you'll never know who will be diagnosed with a brain tumor. Whoever made this is cold.

The Hombrew Hunter
May 23rd, 2008, 00:44
This is as tasteless and not funny as Carlos Mencia...

paladinja
May 23rd, 2008, 16:10
c'mon karma, c'mooooon karma....

However, dankbeats raises an interesting point, a Cheney Quail-hunt hack of duck hunt would have a VERY cherished place in my NesterJ library.

Sooooyyyyeah, someone get right on that.

Mr.Denny
May 23rd, 2008, 16:34
Jesus christ this is tasteless

I'm very surprised DCemu even posted this tbh. As a long time user of the site I'm pretty disappointed. Is there anyone other than 14 year old boys who would find this funny in the slightest?

Ted Kennedy was just diagnosed a few days ago. Have some respect.

The Hombrew Hunter
May 23rd, 2008, 20:00
I looked around, this guy seems to be on QJ.net a lot, he's a /b/tard, and makes nothing but stupid, tasteless homebrew...

Mr.Denny
May 23rd, 2008, 21:40
Yeah, I would have guessed he spawned from OJ to be honest.

But even posting this kind f tasteless garbage is very unlike Dcemu. I greatly respect this place but stuff like this just makes it look tacky. I know PSP news is slow lately but this just drags down the site.