PDA

View Full Version : IM STUCK I DONT NO WAT TO WHEN IT SAY'S "THIS GAME COULD NOT BE STARTED" ? HELPPPPPPP

rockpsp123
September 29th, 2005, 22:46
hellp any 1 out dere dat can help me??? i put in the snes emu.i click it in the psp but it says "THIS GAME COULD NOT BE STARTED" can some 1 explain so i can understan y it dos dat ?? my psp is 1.50 plzzz help :(

orion233
September 29th, 2005, 22:53
you propably downloaded a 1.0 emulator here is a link to all the 1.5 emu's i use http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8972 just drag bolth folders to the game section. hope this helps.

rockpsp123
September 30th, 2005, 22:39
you propably downloaded a 1.0 emulator here is a link to all the 1.5 emu's i use http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8972 just drag bolth folders to the game section. hope this helps.

the emulator is right !!! it still say's "this game could not start" do i have put a attachment file in my psp "kxploit_1.5_psp-dev.rar" ? if so i dont no how 2 ? wat els should i do ???????

Kimimoro
October 1st, 2005, 08:50
unzip the KXploit zip file then install the program to your hard drive
unzip the zip file your snes emulator was in.
Run the program and type SNES into the top field.
click the "..." button in the second field and go to the unzipped snes emulator folder on your hard drive and click on the eboot.pbp file.
in the dropdown box change it to whatever drive your memory card is on.
click "Generar ficheros" (the third button) that will copy the folders to your memory card and make you able to run the program :) .

just on a side note, you won't be able to run snes games well without increasing your clock speed. to do this psh your analogue stick either left or right (I forget which) after loading a rom

rockpsp123
October 1st, 2005, 11:43
unzip the KXploit zip file then install the program to your hard drive
unzip the zip file your snes emulator was in.
Run the program and type SNES into the top field.
click the "..." button in the second field and go to the unzipped snes emulator folder on your hard drive and click on the eboot.pbp file.
in the dropdown box change it to whatever drive your memory card is on.
click "Generar ficheros" (the third button) that will copy the folders to your memory card and make you able to run the program :) .

just on a side note, you won't be able to run snes games well without increasing your clock speed. to do this psh your analogue stick either left or right (I forget which) after loading a rom

thnaks alott it helped :D