PDA

View Full Version : PSP Slim can't load UMD/ISO/CSO

SmartedPanda
May 22nd, 2008, 19:10
Hi guys, this is the 4th forum I've seeked help for, and hopefully the last. :thumbup:

Okay I have a PSP Slim I got off of eBay (wait! wait! Don't leave!) It's in perfect physical condition, void/warranty sticker still attached.

I did the UPMS, and installed DCv5 3.90m33-3 on it, and I placed my backed up games, it freezes on the PSP Load screen when you select a game....
Tried multiple games, than tried UMDs....even the utilities that came with the UPMS doesn't load.

Tried offical firmware 3.90, same thing, 3.80-m33-5, same, etc...multiple games, umd, random bangs, and IT PLAYS GAMES RANDOMLY! 1/100 times literally. 1/100

I formatted the Flash1 using recovery menu, than I did it the hard way by using the nandTool to repartition and format it.

I honestly given up on it and this is my very last attempt. I searched Google, countless forums for a solution for the PSP Slim Freeze/Lock Up. I honestly don't know where to go but here.

Please any advice, links, search tips (keyword that I could search), even a shread of an idea why it doesn't work would make me happy.

Thank You very much, and have a great day.

pspmodel1001
May 22nd, 2008, 20:22
Try pandora

SmartedPanda
May 22nd, 2008, 21:03
Try pandora

UPMS = Softmod of Pandora, did it multiple times, 3.80-5, than, 3.90-3, than 3.90 offical, than 3.80-5 again, than it's on 3.90-m33-3 again....

mike_jmg
May 24th, 2008, 20:01
If you've tried pandora several times and formated flash1, the only thing left to check is if your NAND is corrupted, wich very much likely is

I have no idea how to fix the NAND or even if such thing can be achieved

SmartedPanda
May 26th, 2008, 06:43
If you've tried pandora several times and formated flash1, the only thing left to check is if your NAND is corrupted, wich very much likely is

I have no idea how to fix the NAND or even if such thing can be achieved

Already formatted, and repartitioned the NAND which basically remakes it.

But thanks you for the advice.