PDA

View Full Version : HELP-Chao Editor 2

master_chief414
September 30th, 2005, 00:40
Ok, I recently downloaded XDP, and i found Chao Editor 2 in the list of VMU apps. I have Sonic Adventure 2, and it is a genuine original. The problem is, i can't import Chaos into the Chao Editor 2 program on the VMU, and when I make a Chao from scratch in the editor, I can't import it into SA2. Basically, if anyone knows how to successfully work Chao Editor 2,as far as importing chao into it and from it, please help me out and tell me what to do? Thanks!!!

mjzhen88
September 30th, 2005, 13:45
Ok That Is Be All Right

Jdemon
October 5th, 2005, 23:47
OK it's been a while since I've done this one...

When you are in one of the Chao Gardens and stepping on the transporter unit you have to press (A) to select the Chao and then highlight "Select" and press (A) again. The other thing is that if you already have 8 chao in a garden you can't fit anymore. I think the best way to use Tyro's excelent program is to alter chao that you already have. Start up the Chao Editor 2 and select "Delete Chao" and then quit. Then when you go to the gardens you should be able to pop one of your own chao in there without a problem. Then alter it...and you can do ALOT with Chao Editor 2. There was a second version of it (attached dci) which had quite a few more options than the original.
In addition to the stats and look of your chao there are tons of extra things like you can turn up/down thier emotions and make it so they have toys and stuff. Then turn up their boredom level and watch them go. Or if you have 2 chao you want to mate you can turn that up for both of them too ;)