PDA

View Full Version : psp instructions for all newbs

slik da relic
September 30th, 2005, 04:14
ok, i writin this bcuz of one thing. PSP HAS BEEN CRACKED!!! THE DOWNGRADER IS OUT, AND THE FLOODGATES R OPEN FOR LOTS AND LOTS OF THE SAME QUESTIONS!!! for all the newbs thats just joinin the site, the questions u ask, 99.9% have been asked already. that means the answer is here...ALREADY! all u have to do is search, its usually much easier and faster than makin a new post and waitin for a response. when i 1st came to this site, i read all the psp posts, asked a few questions and accomplished my goal, emus on the psp. it mite take some time to read the main posts u need, but its worth it. there r premade emus, tutorials, and a whole lot of applications u can use. some emus usually come with "read me" files inside the folders, READ THEM! just take ur time, and dont rush. i know u guys r excited, but some of u never had the psp hacked, so another day aint gonna hurt. just my 2 cents. :cool:

da relic

3elevenX
September 30th, 2005, 04:19
And for the love of god Read Xuphorz Thread!! (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8010)

PSP_Newbie
September 30th, 2005, 08:41
thnx for clarifying that da relic, i cant even count how many stupid questions people are asking that have either been asked many, many times before and can be searched for, or can easily be found out in a FAQ or readme

xuphorz
September 30th, 2005, 18:48
thnks 3eleven :)

slik da relic
October 1st, 2005, 00:02
sticky? i know there r similar posts.

da relic

leggy
October 1st, 2005, 09:57
When will people speak in English??

Text speak is driving me crazy!!

Only kidding, I must be getting old :D