PDA

View Full Version : DCASTAWAY games don't work

DARKGATE
September 30th, 2005, 17:18
EHM i have tested the DCASTAWAY 2°CANDIDATE, fantastic but i have see a bug with a game, " NEW ZELAND STORY" the screen lost sync, in the candidate 1 work well.

In all versions (candidate1 and 2) of your emu CHUI, i see wich this games don't work, i have tested tHem with emu atari st for pc, the problem aren't of image disk wrongs but of your emu.
-----------------------
"BATMAN the movie" HANG
IMPOSSIBLE MISSION II (HANG)
ISHAR 3 (afther logo reset the game) I want play at all the saga of ishar but don't is possible.
LEANDER (HANG)
NICHY BOOM (HANG when swap the second disk)

I hope of play the ishar saga at emu uae4all if put the save support, is my only possibility : | I GO TO prey :)

=) THANK YOU.

ron
September 30th, 2005, 21:10
Thx a lot for the info DARKGATE, I'll take a contrast . NIce Info

DARKGATE
October 1st, 2005, 16:55
Small update, i see THE LAST NINJA 3, have strange problems, the game work pretty well, but don't work propertly the fire button, you can't fight with enemy or jump perfectly.
MERC, (hang).

P.S. RON & CHUI the version of WINDOWS of dcastaway CANDIDATE 2 for testing don't work propertly, WHEn you select a game, and start the loading, the aplicaction HANG.
I hope of help you with my small help ;).

P.P.S. ehm =) RON your emulators of old computers?

DARKGATE
October 1st, 2005, 16:59
Small update, i see THE LAST NINJA 3, have strange problems, the game work pretty well, but don't work propertly the fire button, you can't fight with enemy or jump perfectly.
MERC, (hang).

P.S. RON & CHUI the version of WINDOWS of dcastaway CANDIDATE 2 for testing don't work propertly, WHEn you select a game, and start the loading, the aplicaction HANG.
I hope of help you with my small help ;).

P.P.S. ehm =) RON your emulators of old computers? You continue the support at DC?
Thank you for all boys.

chui
October 3rd, 2005, 15:27
Try to copy TOS ('rom' file) to floppy images (roms) directory for Windows DCaSTaway.