PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Channel Meta.XML Windows Editor Released

wraggster
May 25th, 2008, 12:48
via brakken (http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread.php?p=31862#post31862)

WB3000 from Nintendo-Scene has released a simple Windows based GUI tool to edit the meta.xml file that goes along with your homebrew to be used in the new Homebrew Channel that was released earlier today.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

____anders____
May 25th, 2008, 14:30
great, it will help ALOT.
i sat for 3 hours yesterday making pictures and editing an already existing meta.xml file for every homebrew i got with notepad..:D

i hope this one is easier than notepad.

theotherfreakyguy
May 25th, 2008, 22:18
lol, there goes my tutorial.

DPyro
May 25th, 2008, 22:31
LoL, how hard is it to make an XML file :rofl:

icecoolwas
May 25th, 2008, 23:13
Yeah i know its so easy to read XML. man its so easy i thought even a guy without a brain would know how to do it. you just need a basic understanding of html to understand some other types of coding (But obviously you wont be able to code it like scratch, but you would know what to edit if you got the sources), like xml, javascript, php etc.

tehnoir
May 26th, 2008, 04:14
Yeah i know its so easy to read XML. man its so easy i thought even a guy without a brain would know how to do it. you just need a basic understanding of html to understand some other types of coding (But obviously you wont be able to code it like scratch, but you would know what to edit if you got the sources), like xml, javascript, php etc.

Not everybody has a basic understanding of HTML. If you hadn't noticed, there are already people asking how to make the meta files. Even if you don't find a use for this program, take comfort knowing that when people ask how to edit it, you can just link to this prog :P