PDA

View Full Version : sup ya'll......

xuphorz
May 26th, 2008, 06:18
been a while.

some of ya'll may still not know, but i currently have my own site with around 30000 members, mostly active, which keeps me busy. i will not link to it tho, it's against dcemu's TOS.
despite that being my own site tho, it's not my internet home. that would be http://z7.invisionfree.com/PSO_SERVER_HOME/index.php?act=idx
register to see the avatars and signatures, makes the forums alot better.
i have around 5000 posts there atm, and am there every day for the past nearly 3 years. it's my internet home :)
so if anyone wants to hang with me still on my internet home forums, go there

this sin't as much an advertisements as it is tleling everyone where i am. how am i suppose to do that without linking? :eek:

JKKDARK
May 26th, 2008, 10:53
You're back :)

beetroot bertie
May 26th, 2008, 11:15
Xuphorz, you could always add your website URL to your profile in the User CP. Folks could check it out that way, and I guess it's not considered spamming that way.

Triv1um
May 26th, 2008, 13:07
7,000 members?

Where did 30,000 come from?

Malksta
May 26th, 2008, 18:41
You made me want to play PSO:BB again, but I already gave already all my items + weapons to people =/

xuphorz
May 26th, 2008, 19:17
@jkk - i didn't think you'd be happy to see me 0.o

@bee - it breaks the TOS is another way

@triv - the link i gave is my internet
home, NOT my site. my site has 28799 now actually

@mal - eh, i play on the thing every now and then, but it's not my main mmo. i just hang around off-topic in the link i gave.

Triv1um
May 26th, 2008, 19:45
How do you set up a private server on PSO dreamcast?

I thought all the servers where down, and private ones cant be made?

wraggster
May 26th, 2008, 20:20
i used to love playing quake arena on dreamcast online, i was rubbish but loved the game.

xuphorz
May 26th, 2008, 20:25
@triv - no idea. i don't run the server, it's not my site, as i've said. all i know is that it's a Priv server for psopc, dc, gc, and psobb (i have tried all at some point, and can say they all work). i'm not advertising that portion, i quite frankly could care less. i'm just there for the off-topic.

@wragg - ugh, i'm rubbish at ANY fps game :P btw, since you're here, i may as wlel ask, can i give a link to my website? i nkow for a fact it's against the TOS, and i don't want to get in trouble

JKKDARK
May 26th, 2008, 22:48
How do you set up a private server on PSO dreamcast?

I thought all the servers where down, and private ones cant be made?

Schthack is the best homebrew server for Phantasy Star Online, you should try that one. Check the guides at the Schthack forum ;)

Kaiser
May 26th, 2008, 22:53
howdy xuphorz