PDA

View Full Version : PSPlorer v1.5

wraggster
May 26th, 2008, 10:13
PSPZorba pmed me this on the forum:

Hi wraggster,

I've just relased a new version of PSPlorer.

PSPlorer is a file explorer with some additional functions.

The new functionalities:
- file and directory transfert from PSP to PSP via wifi (using an access point), this new mode works over internet. If you are behind a router you will have to use port forwardinf (the port used by PSPlorer is configurable in the config file PSPlorer.txt which is generated at the first run)
- file extraction from eboots
- multi-languages, you can add your own language. To do this just create a text file with the translations (corresponding line by line with english.txt), modify the config file (psplorer.txt) put the name of your file at the tag [langiageFileName] (don't forget the space between the tag and the file name).
- configuration of colors, wifi port etc by a config file => PSPlorer.txt

The main functionalities:
- file exploration on the memory-stick, flash0, flash1 and umd
- copy, delete, move, rename of files and directories
- dump and securised flash of the NAND. WARNING, even if the flash has been tested on several PSP, the flash of the nandBackup is still a risky thing. I won't accept any responsabilities in case you brick your PSP.
- UMD backup in ISO and CSO format
- USB connexion
- creation of new files and new directories
- file hexedit
- file and directory transfert from PSP to PSP via ADHOC-Game sharing mode OR wifi (via an access point), this new mode works over internet. If you are behind a router you will have to use port forwarding (the port used by PSPlorer is configurable in the config file PSPlorer.txt which is generated at the first run)
- file conversion from iso to cso
- file and directory properties change ( access right, creation/update/access dates)
- file extraction from eboots

To install it just uncompress the archive on your MS

Source are provided under licence GPL3

http://pspzorba.com/pages/pages.php

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Amiga
May 27th, 2008, 15:05
nice one and handy too :)

danny_563
May 29th, 2008, 14:14
pretty kool :)

malamutekid
June 16th, 2008, 01:55
I put it on my PSP Slim, running 3.90 M33-3 with an 8GB in it, and I can't run it. Under games, the program doesn't appear. What is the cause of this? How do I fix it? Thanks.