PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Best Rollercoasters/Rides ?

wraggster
May 27th, 2008, 02:26
I am a massive rollercoaster fan, infact on my holidays i cant stand sitting by a pool or on a beach, (if i want to look at nude woman ill use other means ;))

Out of all the rollercoasters and rides ive been on heres my faves

The Hulk - Universal Orlando
The Mummy - Universal Orlando
The Rapids at Universal Orlando
Air at Alton Towers UK
The Aerosmith Roller Coaster at Disney Florida
Tower of Terror at Disney Florida

Which are your faves and any vids/links would be cool, ive always fancied going to cedar point in the USA.

Safari Al
May 27th, 2008, 02:53
A while ago i went on all of those except the 4th. Out of those the last two were the best. I still remember that day :p

wraggster
May 27th, 2008, 02:56
yeah we went 2 years ago to florida, i come from the UK and really enjoyed the place, so damn cheap compared to the UK, got a shitload of designer clothes and i dont like shopping usually.

we are going again in 10 days and hoping to save up to go when the harry potter world opens in 2010

Buddy4point0
May 27th, 2008, 03:36
I've also been on all but the 4th. They're all great!

yeah we went 2 years ago to florida, i come from the UK and really enjoyed the place, so damn cheap compared to the UK, got a shitload of designer clothes and i dont like shopping usually.

we are going again in 10 days and hoping to save up to go when the harry potter world opens in 2010

Theres gonna be a harry potter world!?!

pibs
May 27th, 2008, 05:36
You have to go to Six Flags Wraggster but its in california
My favorite ride is X because the seats move with the ride and its a complete different experience from the other rollercoasters
yMPG6cO7Yyc

I have to go back since they just opened X2 which I hear is faster and taller.

splodger15
May 28th, 2008, 09:40
Stealth - Thorpe Park

Darksaviour69
May 28th, 2008, 09:54
i'm not much of a themepark/ rides guy, but I did go to dreamworld in the gold coast (aussieland). I did 5 of the 6 big rides.

The Giant drop, is the tallest, free-falling ride in the world, according to the Guinness Book of World records, a 120 metre drop. The best (scariest) was The Claw, (but it does not look scary). The scariest lookin one, Tower of Terror, was very unscary. But the one I one missed, Wipeout does not look great but i heard (after going to the park) its the best.

http://www.dreamworld.com.au/content/drw_2008_standard.asp?name=ThrillRides

Mark30001
May 28th, 2008, 17:35
You have to go to Six Flags Wraggster but its in california

There's also one in the state right above of Florida! ;)

If you ever go there, you should definitely ride Goliath, Superman, Georgia Scorcher, Batman, and maybe Ninja (too many loops on that one). Here's a first person view from the Superman ride. I nearly shiat my pants when I was on it from parts 0:25-0:31 (not my vid).

stWkvKUcciw

pibs
May 28th, 2008, 18:44
Goliath is the one that feels like your stomach is going to come out of your mouth right hah (steep drop!)

Ey mark have you ever tried letting go of an object at the top of superman? usually people let go of pennies and you just see them float above you lol its crazy

Mark30001
May 28th, 2008, 19:06
Goliath is the one that feels like your stomach is going to come out of your mouth right hah (steep drop!)

Hell yeah man!

Ey mark have you ever tried letting go of an object at the top of superman? usually people let go of pennies and you just see them float above you lol its crazy

I've never tried on this Superman ride, where you're held up as if you're flying (would seem pretty hard to). I'd like to try it on the Superman up in Six Flags New Jersey, the one that has that killer drop. :eek:

ExcruciationX
May 28th, 2008, 19:39
Like Darksaviour, I'm not for the thrills and such.

masterchief929
May 28th, 2008, 19:44
Go to six flags and ride El Toro. Probably the roller coaster with the most G-force ever. Then you can go to either Cedar Point or Six Flags and ride Top Field Dragster at Cedar Point or King de Ka at six flags. those are both short, but the adrenaline rush is amazing.