PDA

View Full Version : Snes9xTYLsmcm Test 5 27/05/08 Release - Snes Emulator for PSP

wraggster
May 27th, 2008, 22:32
The Unknown Jap Coder whom we think maybe Ruka :) has released yet another version of the Snes emulator for the PSP, with this version it seems that adhoc is back and according to users this is the best version of the Snes emulator so far.

But use your own judgement.

Download and Give feedback and Compatability Reports Via Comments

Baboon
May 27th, 2008, 22:46
Hmmm maybe its time to upgrade now from Chilly Willy's fantastic snes emu to this one?

Good to see the psp homebrew scene isn't completely dead! lol

kz_se7en
May 27th, 2008, 22:49
have anyone try this out yet, any iprove from this version

$bro$
May 27th, 2008, 22:58
What version source code is this new build based on?How does it compare to Snes9xTYL Beta++?

kz_se7en
May 27th, 2008, 23:01
what do you mean by version source code

$bro$
May 27th, 2008, 23:07
well I assume its based on the source code for Snes9xTYL 0.4.2me but i could be wrong

bigleak2
May 27th, 2008, 23:09
this is a very fast snes emu it rocks

kz_se7en
May 27th, 2008, 23:13
if i'm not wrong i had used Snes9xTYL Beta++ and in my opion Snes9xTYLsmcm Test is better cause of the speed on donkey kong country have improve and. Also i tried snes9xTYLsmcm test that released on the 16 of this month and and the one release i think the 25. The one on the 16 can play battletoads in maniac without problem, but the one on 25 freeze when the game start.

sedkiller
May 27th, 2008, 23:15
I don't know if i should upgrade.. the snes emu that i have is also unnoficial but it runs pretty much all my games full speed compared to the original. i just don't want to upgrade and see that less games are full speed... can someone give a full report ;) Or i'll just back up my old emu and try out the new one. :P this should do better. I'll give you words if it's better..

kz_se7en
May 27th, 2008, 23:19
some of the guy said this already release only the readme is new.

Dembonz
May 27th, 2008, 23:20
Ruka, eh? Well who ever it is made my day, again. :D
Now to try some games...

bigleak2
May 27th, 2008, 23:25
lol Donkey Kong runs perfect almost with frameskip 3

radiansansred
May 27th, 2008, 23:45
The emulator works pretty well. The only problem I've seen so far is that I get a "Game Pak Not Found" message with Uniracers.

Still, I don't play Uniracers that much anyway and the emulator is still very awesome.

juiceface
May 27th, 2008, 23:54
mario kart runs pretty damn good on frameskip 1 :), it's slowly getting there without any frameskip.

The final fantasy 2 bug is fixed! that is awesome. no more freeze after cecil leaves the crystal room in the opening sequence. This game now plays very nicely.

as someone else said donkey kong country is playable on frameskip 3 though not the smoothest gameplay

snes doom runs pretty slow still, didn't notice a difference there.

ken griffey's major leauge baseball runs flawlessly, no voice or speed problems.

excellent release, hope they keep em coming

bigleak2
May 28th, 2008, 00:03
dude Killer instinct works flawlessly on frameskip 1 or 2

bigleak2
May 28th, 2008, 00:04
battle toads battle maniacs works perfect on frameskip 3

ian h
May 28th, 2008, 00:26
i dont really see any problems with snes9xtyl 4.2 me with regards to speed, and i play donkey kong on frame skip 2 with no problems! what id like to know is graphical improvements like killer instinct where some of the graphics are missing and like zelda when u enter or leave a room and the black crcle kina goes dodgy. oh yh and in super mario world when you complete a level and you get that circle not lookin right

P.S. and in super mario world, when i put a key in a key hole, when you see that big key hole it looks like it steels your item lol

Zombo
May 28th, 2008, 01:22
Wow!
Donkey Kong Country has actually become playable at Frameskip 1!

SpacemanSpiff
May 28th, 2008, 01:31
Donkey Kong Country has been full speed with zero frameskip ever since the first release of SNES9xTYL over two years ago. You just need to use the right settings.

kingreuben
May 28th, 2008, 02:10
Donkey Kong Country has been full speed with zero frameskip ever since the first release of SNES9xTYL over two years ago. You just need to use the right settings.

Care to tell us what those "right settings" are?

CoderX
May 28th, 2008, 02:34
Sound 11bit
Pal

American Rom is slower and contains extra frames.

the_crellinator
May 28th, 2008, 02:43
where do you put the ROM files for this emu? can they be compressed in zip or rar? Thanks

mike_jmg
May 28th, 2008, 04:00
Sound 11bit
Pal

American Rom is slower and contains extra frames.

it's the same with yoshi's story the pal rom works better

dankbeats
May 28th, 2008, 05:03
I usually like to test new versions with Chrono Trigger's movie montage. The real test is how well the audio goes with the big spells in the game. Its a trade off between audio slowdown and graphical slowdown depending on the emu's settings. This version runs its the smoothest yet.

odino
May 28th, 2008, 08:02
Care to tell us what those "right settings" are?

In Hack/debug menu turn on the option "ignore palette writes".

Testament
May 28th, 2008, 09:09
Maybe it's just late and I'm tired but I cannot figure out how to get back to the main menu. It was L+R on the previous versions; I can't figure out what the hell to hit on this one. I've tried every button combination I can think of...

CaptainMorgan4
May 28th, 2008, 09:15
Anyone mind telling me if their experiencing issues to get out of the game to the menu for options. My default setting don't seem to be working and I can't go into settings to see if I need to be pushing a different button to pull up the menu. I tried pushing left on dpad and vice versa for analog, home, select, L trigger, and my default setting was L+R triggers and that's not working. Everything in game seems fine but I can't exit without turning the switch and waiting, help?

edit: Yeah please help us, didn't even read yours Testament.

.:PSP1.0:.
May 28th, 2008, 09:25
Maybe it's just late and I'm tired but I cannot figure out how to get back to the main menu. It was L+R on the previous versions; I can't figure out what the hell to hit on this one. I've tried every button combination I can think of...

Try the "HOME" button man, i had the same problem and started pressing every button lol

Testament
May 28th, 2008, 09:41
The Home button won't do anything either. It'll ask me if I want to return to the PSP Menu when I'm opening a ROM, but it won't do anything if I press it during gameplay.

EDIT: It seems it works with everything except Chrono Trigger.

That really, really sucks...

EDIT2: Actually, it doesn't work with a few other things. Screw this version, I'm downgrading.

slaanesh
May 28th, 2008, 12:46
Chrono Trigger works fine for me. In fact everything I've tried on it works fine and reasonably fast.
My only complaint is that V-Sync doesn't seem to sync properly. But compatibility seems good to me.

To get back into the menu you press "home" however for some reason you will need to have your graphics option set to one of the "PSP accelerated" options. You can set this mid game by pressing L+R+START.

PAL version of games (E) may be easier to emulate as these games run at 50 frames a second compared to NTSC games (J) & (U) which run at 60 frames a second. It's 10 frames less per second that needs to be drawn - a significant saving.
The penalty is that the games run a little slower.

The only issue I've had is one crash a fair way into playing "The Firemen".

Devilmandex
May 28th, 2008, 16:33
These last few updated versions of this emulator are amazing and far superior to the original in terms of speed. I haven't tried this version yet (trying it now) But I know how to fix that menu error. It occurs when you've just changed engine. e.g. Accur soft etc. This then disable the ability to get back to menu or even turn the sound up or down. This is quite a bad bug but I dare say it will be addressed in upcoming releases. Anyway. The fix: Press L+start to change the engine in game. Once changed press home and you'll be able to access the menus again.

Dexter

kris threat
May 28th, 2008, 17:03
Just tried this out for the first time...Anyone else experiencing savestate issues? None of my savestate work from the emulator I was using. Before I was using snes9xtyl 0.4.2 me now my savestates don't work. I get an error reading "File not in snes9x freeze format" I get the same error when I try to import savestates. The craziest thing is when I make a brand new savestate with this emulator...I get the same issue. Any way to fix this?

Edit: I fixed the issue. All I had to do was delete my saves from the memory stick and put them back on. They all work fine now.

daCuk
May 28th, 2008, 17:12
Does the cheat engine work in this version?

hounddog
May 28th, 2008, 19:40
hey where do we go to report bugs because i found a few of em???

CaptainMorgan4
May 28th, 2008, 19:41
Yeah I'm still having trouble exiting from this emulator. I tried the L+R+Start and then clicking HOME, I've tried it like 10 times and NOTHING. I tried what someone else said with hitting L+Start and that didn't work either, can anyone help me, trust me I'm hitting L+R+Start simultaneously and also click start after holding L+R.

dark_volvagia
May 28th, 2008, 20:39
Yes! Another release! Love that somebody are working on a SNES emulator for PSP again! :-D

CaptainMorgan4
May 28th, 2008, 21:28
Okay I finally got the L+R+Start thing to work, I had to press it right after the game launched and the only game I got it to work for was Starfox. After I did that I could go in and out of the menu fine, but then I changed the engine for the Starfox rom since I don't use the psp acc. for that rom and now I can't access the menu again. I've tried to re-do it and get the engine change again but can't get it, this sucks. Anyway I guess I liked what I saw, I'd make this my prime SNES emulator but it has too many bugs right now for me to give up my Snes9xTYL v0.4.2me (official).

Dembonz
May 28th, 2008, 22:08
L + start: Changes the Engine
L + select: Turns turbo on/off
R + start: Frameskip down
R + select: Frameskip up

The only way back to the menu is Home key when PSP hardware acceleration is turned on.

This version does have the best speed I've seen. Frameskip 0, and having VSYNC and 44100Hz audio on doesn't seem to hinder the performance. Makes me oh so happy :D
I find this much better than the official SNESYTL v0.4.2me, I personally haven't encountered many bugs so far, impressive for a "test" version.

BTW, changing the frameskip during gameplay (Starfox for me) sometimes makes the game(video) hang, just change the frameskip again and it should start working.

juiceface
May 28th, 2008, 23:50
haven't had any menu bugs whatsoever here, only small bugs in games

Veskgar
May 29th, 2008, 02:27
Guys, all this frenzy over the menu bug? Simply highlight the ROM you want to load and press SQUARE to load the ROM with default saved settings. That'll get you back into the game and also let you enter the menu with home.

CaptainMorgan4
May 29th, 2008, 03:16
Yeah but if you want to run a game with a different engine that doesn't use the PSP Acc. then you can't get to the menu. When I run games under default settings I still have to use the L+start it doesn't change a thing for me.

AllOrZero
May 29th, 2008, 03:51
mario kart runs pretty damn good on frameskip 1 :), it's slowly getting there without any frameskip.

The final fantasy 2 bug is fixed! that is awesome. no more freeze after cecil leaves the crystal room in the opening sequence. This game now plays very nicely.

as someone else said donkey kong country is playable on frameskip 3 though not the smoothest gameplay

snes doom runs pretty slow still, didn't notice a difference there.

ken griffey's major leauge baseball runs flawlessly, no voice or speed problems.

excellent release, hope they keep em coming

My copy of FF2 freezes or experiences some odd type of crash when exiting the first world map battle.

Kain jumps, Cecil attacks, both enemies die (with graphical errors not wiping the sprites from the screen, and then nothing. Battle doesn't end, but pause, and L+R escape function (though you never run from the battle, you just run).

PSP Accel + Accur
VSYNC: Off
Smoothing: On
SPEED LIMIT: On
Frameskip: 0
Sound: Emulated at 44100Hz
Clockspeed: 333Mhz

Dembonz
May 29th, 2008, 05:10
^^^

Final Fantasy II(U)(v1.0)[!] has been working great for me, no sprite problems or anything like that. This game does work nearly perfect with slight framerate hits.

PSP Accel + Appr. (much faster, map screen graphics incorrect though)
VSYNC: On (works great on all games)
Smoothing: On
SPEED LIMIT: On
Frameskip: 0
Sound: Emulated at 44100Hz
Clockspeed: 333Mhz

Broadus
May 29th, 2008, 09:33
Did he fix the multiplayer? I tried to play the multiplayer with my girlfriend and was pretty damn disappointed when it was broken and I didn't have any way to get the WORKING SNES emulator back on my PSP at the time.

Veskgar
May 29th, 2008, 20:36
Multiplayer is broken? That would suck. With improved SNES emulation, multiplayer ad-hoc would be great!

wwboy
May 29th, 2008, 22:32
the only diffence I see is that the nice backdrop is gone

dark heart
May 31st, 2008, 06:56
when i play this my umd drive goes crazy :( it's so annoying

sedkiller
June 1st, 2008, 20:20
I have a fta psp with an older version of the emulator and my friend installed this one on his slim psp and we played multiplayer (Ad-Hoc) with Super Mario World.. Awesome.. i'm updating to this one.. doesn't looks like it has many problems on it..

retral redeemer
June 2nd, 2008, 17:58
It would appear this release only worked on 3.93 and lower. I'm running 3.95 GEN and it only makes it to the loading settings and then freezes when it tries to load the smc

Bobablob
June 2nd, 2008, 19:19
If you combine this release with DantheMan's Speedhacks, Chrono Trigger is full speed. Well, so is pretty much every game I've tried, including:

Final Fantasy III
Ken Griffey, Jr. Presents MLB
Secret of Mana
Seiken Densetsu 3
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Mario World
Super Metroid

Anyone who isn't getting fullspeed should just get the latest Speedhacks File and ensure that their ROMs match.

O-bake
June 2nd, 2008, 20:32
I once tried one of the recommended updated speedhack files (pocketheven, i guess), but i found out that the speedhacks weren't applied anymore.

After loading a rom, the emu sais "found speedhacks" and so on, but when playing Super Metroid (JU), it was super choppy and slow.
I switched to the original .dat file and the game was full speed again.
I thought that the new .dat file was maybe too big or something else.
I looked up for the entries in the file for the Metroid rom and the entries were identical in both versions of the file.

So which .dat file do you use/recommend?

Bobablob
June 2nd, 2008, 21:30
First off, grab the snesadvance.dat that Dantheman posted over at Pocketheaven around December, 2007.

Second off, make sure that the ROM you are using has the same CRC as the ROM listed in the snesadvance.dat file.

Third, you probably want to scour a few message boards, this one included for some of the miscellaneous updates that Dantheman has made but not incorporated into the Pocketheaven file.

I'm 2 hours into Super Metroid (boo for wall-jumping) and haven't had slowdown once.

O-bake
June 3rd, 2008, 03:30
Maybe you could give a specific link to your snesadvance.dat file? Because the posts of this dantheman i found are only referring to other posts and so on...

But i also checked the entries in the huge file from pocketheaven i downloaded a few months ago gainst the original .dat file and they are identical.

So maybe we have a different definition of "full speed" ;)

DanTheManMS
June 3rd, 2008, 06:35
http://danthemanms.googlepages.com/snesadvance.dat is the absolute latest version I have which also includes PSP-specific patches that mog123 has not added to the official version on PocketHeaven.

No clue why you're having issues with Super Metroid though; that's rather odd.

hawkuk
June 3rd, 2008, 09:17
hi guys i'm seriously new to this stuff so go easy on me but once i dl this file what do i need to do? obviously install to memory card but is there a downgrader i need or other software required to run this emu?any help would be greatly appreciated cheers.

Bobablob
June 3rd, 2008, 15:32
Maybe you could give a specific link to your snesadvance.dat file? Because the posts of this dantheman i found are only referring to other posts and so on...

But i also checked the entries in the huge file from pocketheaven i downloaded a few months ago gainst the original .dat file and they are identical.

So maybe we have a different definition of "full speed" ;)

No. It's quite literally "full speed" on my PSP. With VSYNC enabled too. As for the file, I have not made any changes to the Super Metroid entry.

O-bake
June 3rd, 2008, 21:19
http://danthemanms.googlepages.com/snesadvance.dat is the absolute latest version I have which also includes PSP-specific patches that mog123 has not added to the official version on PocketHeaven.

Wow, this one works really great. The file i once tried was something like 150 or 160 Kb in size.
Anyways, i haven't played snes on the PSP for a long time, but i just tested the problematic games i remembered and everything works quiet smoothly.
(this test5 release and the quoted .dat file)

I think, the .dat file should get at least the attention on the newspages the emulator updates are getting.
There's no real comparison if everyone uses a different .dat file.

B2K24
June 4th, 2008, 02:29

Thanks Dan for the info. and sharing :thumbup:

DanTheManMS
June 5th, 2008, 04:48
No problem, let me know if there's a game you want me to take a look at and I'll add it to my to-do list, which I should HOPEFULLY be able to get to this summer now that school's out. Curse you laziness, hehe.

B2K24
June 5th, 2008, 06:07
No problem, let me know if there's a game you want me to take a look at and I'll add it to my to-do list, which I should HOPEFULLY be able to get to this summer now that school's out. Curse you laziness, hehe.

Thanks again Dan I will keep that in mind.

Im not sure how much you play snes9xtyl on PSP but if you would like to try out some pro action replay codes, ive spent hours browsing multiple sites and ive manually added alot of codes for 96 games I think it is. Something to fool around with if you wish to :D

All you would have to do is change the name of game.cht file to match your rom name of that game.
PM me if interested.

DanTheManMS
June 5th, 2008, 06:46
To be honest I don't even have a PSP. We (meaning mog123, acelightning70, and I, along with a few other people) mostly speedhacked the games for SNES Advance until I discovered the speedhacks were also being used for SNES9X TYL and made a few entries for games that don't run at all in SNES Advance, such as SMRPG. Thanks for the offer though.

DusktilDawn
June 5th, 2008, 09:11
Actually IMO this one is the best, compared to the other ones... the adhoc runs smoother than the previous ones I've tried, however every now and then I encounter this graphical glitch where the screen kinda looks like a 3 year old took a crayon to it, though pressing the home button and resuming the game solves that...

sargas
June 6th, 2008, 00:55
can someone direct me to a link as to how to set it up? like any spacific folder to download it to or such? i was just browsing the net looking for something like this and came acrost it. o and were can i find the games to run with it?

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 6th, 2008, 17:55
Does the dat file go into the snes root dir ?? or in a specific folder ??

CaptainMorgan4
June 6th, 2008, 18:12
It goes inside the DATA folder inside the snes9xtylsmcm folder.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 6th, 2008, 19:01
There isnt a folder called data in my snes emu folder .......

TREEHORSE
June 6th, 2008, 19:20
Create it ;)

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 6th, 2008, 19:34
Already have m8 lol ;)

kris threat
June 10th, 2008, 18:03
This isn't too big of an issue for me as I haven't been playing my PSP lately...but I figured I'd ask and see if anyone else has been experiencing this. When I go into the menu and use savestate it goes back to the game as normal...but if you go back to the menu again the PSP crashes. (Also upon returning to the emulator that savestate never saved) Any suggestions?

Kyros
June 12th, 2008, 23:15
Wassup Everyone, I am on Custom Firmware 3.90 M33-3 and I just wanted to know if anyone got Tales of Phantasia to work because I can't. I tried all 4 of the .ips English translation files and I disabled speed hacks which worked for Star Ocean but not for Tales of Phantasia. Both of these ROMs worked fine without disabling speed hacks on SNES9X TYL v. 0.4.2 ME when I was on Firmware version 1.5 but they seem to have issues on Custom Firmware 3.90 M33-3. Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanx in advance for your time.

emu-fan
June 13th, 2008, 10:28
5.27and5.23 the save and load was not work....

5.14 work.

Kyros
June 15th, 2008, 05:43

5.14 work. Huh? Are you talking about the size of the ROM?

Kyros
June 15th, 2008, 05:43

5.14 work.
Huh? Are you talking about the size of the ROM?

Kyros
June 15th, 2008, 05:44

5.14 work.Huh? Are you talking about the size of the ROM?

Kyros
June 15th, 2008, 05:45
Huh? Emu-Fan are you talking about the size of the ROM?

Kyros
June 15th, 2008, 05:50
Sorry about the clone posts, I kept getting an error when I would try to Quote, so I went back and kept trying until I gave up and just did a quick reply and realized when it went through that so did the others.

downloaddownload
June 22nd, 2008, 06:16
Anyone willing to add SuperGameboy emulation at a certain price?

DanTheManMS
June 22nd, 2008, 06:32
Super Gameboy emulation is usually added to GB/GBC emulators, not SNES emulators. The only reason you'd need a full-fledged SNES emulator for it would be for those few GB games that actually have SNES-specific data other than borders and palettes, such as Space Invaders.

downloaddownload
June 30th, 2008, 06:52
This emulator, as good as it is, still doesnt hold the action replay values. However I have a solution tested and perfectly working. Get CWCHEAT on there and use this code to add to the action replay codes 1BC8C0. Use windows calculator and you will have the CWCHEAT version of the code. Trust me it works. Remember now add 1BC8C0 to any action replay code for the CWCHEAT version. Have fun!

PS. code works only for this very emulator I think

CaptainMorgan4
June 30th, 2008, 08:18
Could anyone please convert the 3.XX version of this eboot to a 1.5 version, it would greatly be appreciated.

DanTheManMS
July 2nd, 2008, 06:22
This emulator, as good as it is, still doesnt hold the action replay values. However I have a solution tested and perfectly working. Get CWCHEAT on there and use this code to add to the action replay codes 1BC8C0. Use windows calculator and you will have the CWCHEAT version of the code. Trust me it works. Remember now add 1BC8C0 to any action replay code for the CWCHEAT version. Have fun!

PS. code works only for this very emulator I think
But doesn't the use of CWCheat cause SNES9X to slow down? I've heard this was the cause of many users' problems regarding slow games.

downloaddownload
July 2nd, 2008, 09:09
But doesn't the use of CWCheat cause SNES9X to slow down? I've heard this was the cause of many users' problems regarding slow games.

I never seen a change using cwcheat. Out of every emulator and psp game Ive used I never had a slow down. The only thing I had problems with is going to the cwcheat menu while something is loading.

downloaddownload
July 2nd, 2008, 09:12
Can anyone make a 1.5 eboot of this emulator?

The reason why everyone is ignoring you because everyone should know by now that Kxploit converts eboots to 1.5 geez mon

CaptainMorgan4
July 2nd, 2008, 18:44
Yeah thanks I totally forgot about that program, haven't had to convert an eboot in years in feels like.

tri5tian
July 14th, 2008, 20:48
For those that are struggling to exit to the emulators menu press HOME

kris threat
July 18th, 2008, 02:38
Is anyone having savestate issues with this release?

soapdishbandit
August 8th, 2008, 06:19
No. It's quite literally "full speed" on my PSP. With VSYNC enabled too. As for the file, I have not made any changes to the Super Metroid entry.

Wow, I agree. This is the best version of SNES9X on PSP. The speadhacks help. I am playing SUP METROID with VSYNC, widescreen, 333Mhz on my PSP PHAT? Do you have a slim? Does the extra 32 MB make any difference on this EM?
:)

gorgeousgamer
August 17th, 2008, 07:10
Hi all. Forgive me for not understanding, but I can't get this to run. I did convert the eboot to 1.5 and installed as normal, but when I go to run, it does nothing.

I had been using 4.2 ME which ran fine, no issues. I'm really jealous that you all are enjoying your games at full speed! Please help?

Nebetsu
August 17th, 2008, 07:44
Don't be so jealous. Only about 40% of games run at full speed. The other 60%, you have to turn off VSYNC and frameskip.

Apoklepz
January 2nd, 2009, 13:48
Sorry to bump an old thread...But I'm curious to know if this is the fastest SNES emu available ATM.

Thanks and Happy New Year 2009!

kharaboudjan
January 3rd, 2009, 14:35
yes it is, sadly many games still dont run at fullspeed...

perhaps one day :D

i mean mario 64 is almost at fullspeed now so why not SNES games? :P

Apoklepz
January 5th, 2009, 17:19
yes it is, sadly many games still dont run at fullspeed...

perhaps one day :D

i mean mario 64 is almost at fullspeed now so why not SNES games? :P

Thanks for the reply. I guess it's like you said...someday we'll see this emu at fullspeed.

Not to worry, by the look of things it gets certain devs interested once in a blue moon, so yeah...someday hopefully.

I just wish this one had the rapid fire mods somebody added along the way. They seem to be lost in this version.

iknowzippo
March 8th, 2009, 19:04
Hey! This SNES emulator runs at a pretty decent clip! I'm very impressed.

It shuts down my PSP when I exit, though...kind of an obvious bug. :)

Laterz!

exshinobi
March 22nd, 2009, 18:22
Meh, Anyone Else unable to put the Psp Into Snooze mode, or anything pertaining to power when running this?

JLF65
March 22nd, 2009, 22:28
Meh, Anyone Else unable to put the Psp Into Snooze mode, or anything pertaining to power when running this?

Impossible - the PSP freezes if you try to put to sleep any app using the MediaEngine. It's a known limitation of using the ME. Because of that, some apps will disable the sleeping while running.

Nafogel
April 20th, 2009, 23:13
sweet! I cant wait to try this out! I've been off of the scene for about 2 years now but i just got a new psp off of ebay

downloaddownload
July 3rd, 2009, 01:18
Have to let you guys in on some info. I talked to Laxer3a and he says he will not be working on it any further. Making it support things like the FX chip will take time he is unwilling to give. Lets hope ruka finishes it. StarFox currently runs no less than 15 fps with sound and no frame skip with this emulator so hope is all we can do.

If anyone can contact Ruka Ill pay him to finish the job. No email address listed on his site...

branch08
March 9th, 2017, 06:33
thnx