PDA

View Full Version : Has Archeide... left the homebrew scene?

Dragonic
May 28th, 2008, 06:52
I'm still wondering if Archeide has left the homebrew scene and stopped the development of SnemulDS. If he has, then it's very sad... I want an update of SnemulDS, but it can't be released if Archeide has "retired". Well, it can, but then he must give the source to the latest version so someone can contin there he left. I had a thought about that, because I'm learning C++. I just want an answer to my question. I would appreciate an answer. If someone have forgot the question, here it's again: Has Archeide left the homebrew scene?

Thanks in advance, all you here at DCemu!

wraggster
May 28th, 2008, 15:33
yeah ive been wondering the same, he was very active at one time but nothing for a long while, obviously he may have just decided to take a break or real life issues, shame though was a great emulator.

DanTheManMS
May 29th, 2008, 04:42
Coincidentally, http://www.snemul.com itself seems to be down, gives a 404 error. No clue why that happened.

V3N0M
May 29th, 2008, 04:53
I think DanTheManMS should be a moderator he is always active and helpful. this has nothing to do with anything i know lol. Shame the coder is no longer active.

Danief
May 29th, 2008, 05:15
i sent him a message to his youtube account... i still dont have a reply.

Dragonic
May 31st, 2008, 13:50
I think it would be easier to send an e-mail to him, if you had his address. But I don't know... I think it's so sad that he is gone...