PDA

View Full Version : BioShock PS3 is OFFICIAL

Shrygue
May 28th, 2008, 18:37
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=189836&skip=yes)

2K and Take-Two have both held their hands up and confirmed BioShock is coming to PS3 this October.

We brought you first news of a PS3 version - via a PSM3 mag feature - last week. There's no word on what the new content might be, but it will feature all the extra fixes and Plasmids the 360 received via DLC.

"Since BioShock for Xbox 360 and PC won countless 2007 Game of the Year awards, we are excited to see the impact of this stellar title for the PlayStation 3 when it debuts this fall," said Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K.

"Over the coming months we look forward to revealing the new features and content that will make this a must-have game for its new audience, as well as for those who enjoyed it on the other platforms."

Nothing above what we already knew then.

Cyrus649
May 29th, 2008, 06:33
Finally I get to play this game. I thought since my computer was over the specs I could play the game, but it froze on the load screen. I just have to wait a few months to finally play it. :D

Baboon
May 30th, 2008, 09:47
This game is so old now! :rolleyes: lol ...the sequal should be good though. :)