PDA

View Full Version : VSH Recovery Launcher v0.1

wraggster
May 28th, 2008, 20:50
News/release from Red Squirrel: (http://redsquirrel.pspgen.com/)

What's it?
It's a plugin that allows to launch the Recovery Menų directly in Dashboard, by pressing L button.
Recovery Menų PRX is taken from Flash0:/VSH/MODULE/recovery.prx, so it is the original one!

Features
v0.1
-Possibility to launch the original Recovery Menų directly in Dashboard!
-No risk of brick or similar!

v0.1 known bugs
-USB does NOT work...
It's normal and it can not be fixed because of the recovery menų nature.
It's not a big issue, because thanks to VSHMenų you can connect your PSP to ALL Flashs from XMB without issues!

-If you use "Run program at..." option, PSP will freeze...
Fixed: use START button to "de-freeze" console and continue.

-If you use "Exit" option, PSP will freeze...
Fixed: use START button to "de-freeze" console and continue (PSP will be rebooted, because of the recovery menų nature).

-"Format Flash1..." does not work...
It's normal, it is impossible to format Flash1 while you're in VSH!

WARNING: don't use the START button while you are in Recovery Mode (except for aforesaid cases!), otherwise you will be in a "particular" situation (Recovery Menų will flash in background and nothing will be understandable!!!) :P

Installation
The same of all plugins... copy the reclauncher.prx in ms0:/SEPLUGINS, open (or create if it does not exist!) VSH.txt and add this line: "ms0:/SEPLUGINS/reclauncher.prx".
Go in Recovery Menų and activate the plugin.

Thanks
ALL to me, because are months that I'm working to this plugin and NOBODY wanted give me a help...

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

danny_563
May 29th, 2008, 14:15
awesome ......id deffo recomend this ;)

osgeld
May 30th, 2008, 18:50
Thanks
ALL to me, because are months that I'm working to this plugin and NOBODY wanted give me a help..

no one stuck a gun to your head and said you had to do it either