PDA

View Full Version : More details on JK Rowling's Potter Prequel

wraggster
May 29th, 2008, 22:36
Yesterday we told you about the 800-word Harry Potter prequel that JK Rowing was writing for charity. Today, new details have emerged!

First, Jo updated her official website this morning with news that the plot takes place 3 years before Harry is born. She also revealed her intentions in writing it:

Although I did feel a bit like a relapsing addict as I sat down to write - the words poured from my pen with frightening ease - I am NOT working on a prequel. Indeed, I've written that clearly at the bottom of the card itself. I just thought that this was the best way to make money for two extremely worthwhile charities.

Second, an article by The Guardian reveals that the story will include a plot around the Marauders - specifically James and Sirius.

A post to follow this one will include information we've received from Waterstone's, including a high res pic of the final line.

http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/show/1652

littlecoopsxxx
May 30th, 2008, 06:50
as a secret harry Potter Nut I am on the edge of my seat...can't wait, although my main concern is the next film, a long wait, will it be worth it?