PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden II demo out

Shrygue
May 30th, 2008, 20:34
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=189965)

The Xbox Live demo of Ninja Gaiden II is now live - but only if you can get on to the Japanese Marketplace to download it.

Unfortunately we can't read Japanese and so can't tell you exactly what's in the trial, but previously the official blurb has been that it comprises of a single level which has you "guide Ryu on his mission to avenge his clan."

If you're incredibly impatient like us, the process of accessing the demo is simple enough; just tell porkies about where you live on your Gamertag profile, and don't tell Microsoft we sent you.

According to Major Nelson, the European demo is still on the way: "A demo for all other Xbox Live regions is planned," he said. "I don't have any additional information at this time (like when it will release) but the moment I do, I will let you know."

Read our verdict on the full, boxed game here.

Shadowblind
May 30th, 2008, 22:31
I'm gonna go kill myself now. Lolz, no, but seriously what possible marketing plan could these morons be using? The game is still TBA in Japan...