PDA

View Full Version : A look at Persona 4 Golden (PSVita) Modding

wraggster
August 22nd, 2018, 20:55
When consoles are hacked, modding of commercial games is a must and the PSVita is no exception. While I’m usually not a fan of modding my games, I ended up modding Persona 4 Golden because there was a character I really wanted! In this article, we’ll be looking at what mods are available and how to mod your game!
The mods that are available

Persona 4 Golden is a PSVita game that thanks to HENkaku got a couple of interesting mods. Among these mods, we find:

A mod that lets you play as the Female Main Character (which I really love) from Persona 3 Portable while in dungeons and battle

It must be noted that this mod has a bug in which the game stops accepting input if you press ‘X’ in the dungeons without hitting a shadow.
Fortunately, the bug above doesn’t impede you from opening doors and chests and going up stairs.
As a result, if you’re very careful not to press X accidentally, you’re good I’ve personally played the dungeons for hours and I never hit X accidentally.
This mod doesn’t have FeMC’s voices in it BUT I have added them in a separate mod found in the Discord channel linked below.

Shinji, again from P3P, as Main Character in dungeons and battle.
No TV Static mod.

This mod removes the scanlines in TV world

An undub of the game.

This gives you Japanese voices in the North American release while retaining English text.

http://wololo.net/2018/08/08/a-look-at-persona-4-golden-psvita-modding-what-mods-are-available-and-how-you-install-them/