PDA

View Full Version : what should i get?

fg-54
June 1st, 2008, 17:52
yo, i have $200 so i was wondering if i should get ether:

wii fit, an xbox 360 controller, and a headset.(controller and headset are starting to fail, that is why i would need new ones)

OR

a ds lite with R4 cartridge, and maybe some accesories like a case depending on how much money i have left.

i really can't deside, pokemon looks pretteh coolz, but so does wii fit, pluss i would also be getting a controller And a headset, but on the ds side, it would be a hole new system, with great games.

PS: already got a psp, so it is not an option :P

Triv1um
June 1st, 2008, 18:01
I would get the DS.

Its a whole new system.

Shadowblind
June 1st, 2008, 18:04
a ds lite with R4 cartridge, and maybe Ninja Gaiden II as well

:)

JKKDARK
June 1st, 2008, 19:02
Yes, get the DS

fg-54
June 1st, 2008, 19:36
wow, ok i will get a ds, hopfully i will win the review contest so i won't have to buy an R4 :P.

btw shadow, i already separated $65 so i can get ninja gaiden II, i really have $265 but ninja gaiden II is a no brainer for me, currently playing ninja gaiden black and it is really good, eccept that right before i came here to check out on my question, i was playing ninja gaiden black for about half an hour on the church level, and then got killed so i just turned off my console <_< i am not looking forward to doing it ALL OVER again.

thankyou all for replying so quickly, i will buy a ds lite with no doubt in my head :thumbup: vote for me and shadow!;) we want R4 cards :D:p

Mark30001
June 1st, 2008, 20:46
I see you've already made your decision, but I will also say get the DS. ;)

fg-54
June 1st, 2008, 20:58
lol, nice avatar ;) and thanks, one more vote for the ds, i will leave in a few minutes to get it. but it is thundering so i don't know if my mom will still take me.:(

masterchief929
June 1st, 2008, 22:13
get the ds with the m3. i heard a lot of bad things about the r4. i have a ds w/ the m3 and i love it a lot.

kcajblue
June 1st, 2008, 23:53
ds.
get it.

chief. the r4 and m3 are basically the same thing.

masterchief929
June 2nd, 2008, 01:54
i kno, i just heard the casing isn't made as well as the m3 (as far as toughness of casing) and i heard that sometimes it doesn't get read by the ds very well.

fg-54
June 2nd, 2008, 11:44
well thanks for your advice master, i will buy an m3 if i don't win the r4 contest.

PS: i got a blue ds lite, already bored of it:( but that is cuz i got no games with it ;):p i ended up buying a case for it with mario on it, and screen protectors, i will have the rest of the money in about 2 weeks when i start working again so i can buy the m3 and ninja gaiden 2.:cool:

EDIT: hmmmm......... i am having trouble finding an M3 card, could anyone tell me where to get it? i googled it and i can't find anything, also typed in R4 to look at sites that sell that type of things and then searched for M3 there but no luck :(.

SnesR0X
June 8th, 2008, 20:18
http://www.m3adapter.com/global_sell_net.htm

Here you go