PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to know if.....?

mike_jmg
June 2nd, 2008, 01:29
Well I've been searching everywhere, here and other sites for some simple plugins but I just can't find what I want.

Ok here is the thing
I have no programing skills what so ever, If not I would've done it myself long ago

I just want to ask if someone would be kind enough to help me out and create a plugin or two to acomplish this:

- On VSH turn off the screen when I press Hold button (to listen to music and save battery life)

This has been acomplished with Hold.prx wich I can't remember who created it, but it goes one step further it underclocks the psp to 60mhz or so, but I don't want that cause it makes my .wma music files lag when the next song starts (it also kind of locks up my power button, cause after I use it and I want to power off my psp I have to wait like 10 seconds holding it before it goes off)

- A quick way to power off the psp with no other thing, simply power off with a button combination cause using the power button takes a lot of time
(HOME + START would be nice, I don't think it would interfere with anything)

I think this is simple but I don't know for sure, anyway thanks in advance to anyone who would take my request:thumbup: (also, if this is on the wrong forum sorry I didn't know where else to put it)

edit: can this be done to work on any CFW or does it need to be specific one if so 3.71M33