PDA

View Full Version : Quarters Drinking Game for Lua v1.0

Spastic:
October 1st, 2005, 20:49
This is my second shot at programing in Lua. It's a digital take on the classic Quarters drinking game. The instructions should be easy enough to follow.

I'm new to programing so it was difficult to get a true multi-player format. If anyone has suggestions let me know.

There is some pretty dodgy physics on the coin, but it's good enough to make it fun to play. I'm going to work with a better programer to try to get that more realistic, again suggestions are welcome.

I'd like to waive all liability for any damages that may arise from handling your PSP while drinking with buddies. And as always don't play PSP drinking games and drive :cool:

Enjoy, Spastic:

wraggster
October 1st, 2005, 21:30
nice release :)

screenshots here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/quarters.shtml

Spastic:
October 3rd, 2005, 19:16
For anyone that has downloaded and played this game... are there any suggestions, comments? I'm working on better physics, but if there are any other comments they are very welcomed. I don't think I'm going to get better at this without comments from others who have played these games.

Thanks.

wraggster
October 4th, 2005, 00:11
i thought the graphics were very polished although to be honest i had some problems with controls but that might be just me, all in all a crackin looking game :)

Spastic:
October 4th, 2005, 14:29
Thanks for the feedback, i'm working on the controls and physics for a v2 release so we'll see if that pans out. Also working on some upgraded background and coin graphics. Should be cool.

wakeuphater
October 14th, 2005, 04:12
looking really nice. i'll let you know how it goes when i actually use this with my friends. i think it's great.