PDA

View Full Version : god of war psp!!!!!

Peedo
June 3rd, 2008, 19:44
yes i finally got it but i need help, is it possible to downgrade to 3.71m33-2 from 3.95 OFW??

JKKDARK
June 3rd, 2008, 19:52
You have to make a pandora memstick and battery

michael_dack_2005
June 3rd, 2008, 20:46
WOW! How many times does this need to be said? Maybe a sticky could be created...

The best way to downgrade a PSP Phat is via Pandora. Downgrade to 1.5 and then upgrade from there.

The ONLY way to downgrade a PSP Slim is by Pandora - and you can only go to 3.60.

Threre are other ways to downgrade PSPs - GTA Liberty City Stories Exploit, Lumines Exploit, LibTIFF.

GTA LCS Exploit only works with Firmware 2.5 and below. Lumines Exploit with 3.0 and below. Any higher and Pandora needs to be used.

If anyone knows if I have got anything wrong please repost this edited!

mike_jmg
June 5th, 2008, 16:01
WOW! How many times does this need to be said? Maybe a sticky could be created...

The best way to downgrade a PSP Phat is via Pandora. Downgrade to 1.5 and then upgrade from there.

The ONLY way to downgrade a PSP Slim is by Pandora - and you can only go to 3.60.

Threre are other ways to downgrade PSPs - GTA Liberty City Stories Exploit, Lumines Exploit, LibTIFF.

GTA LCS Exploit only works with Firmware 2.5 and below. Lumines Exploit with 3.0 and below. Any higher and Pandora needs to be used.

If anyone knows if I have got anything wrong please repost this edited!

Correction
GTA LCS exploit = 3.03 downgrader
Lumines exploit = 3.50 downgrader

and the higher downgrader wich doesn't need a umd game is for 2.80