PDA

View Full Version : Wii homebrew, scene on fire pack.

shadowprophet
June 4th, 2008, 13:16
It seems the scene is moving so fast now, every piece of homebrew in my previous packs have been revised at least once, in some cases multiple times, like scummvm and quake wii. its because of those revisions and other newer releases that I decided to create another pack.

Every piece of homebrew here has its own icon and meta file, if they weren't released with them, then I made them.

ive included the pak.0 shareware pak for quake and a few homebrew gb roms.
yeap. Gb basic. they are old. but they are neat to play around with.

This pack includes, the very latest revisions for all homebrew included.

Inside you will find,

*Scummvm, latest release. Rebuilt for the wii. it's menu is dog ugly, but it works great. perfect wii-mote support.

*Fceu ultra Nes emu for the wii.

*Snes9x latest version, in english with wii mote +classic controller support.

*Visual Boy Advance, 1.7.2 final version.

*Gen plus +wii mote & classic controller support.

*Hugo pc Engine emu *Edit, Gc controller.

*Wii64 latest release

*Wii chess

*Homebrew Tetris W/sound +wii mote support

*girlib

*A beta test folder. This was really just a whim I had for my own card But it comes in handy anyway.

*Quake wii w/vastly improved graphics +share ware pak.0

*touhou fan game

*wii poker, released today.

*masteroids released, umm recently.... anyway.

*duckhunt no sound. but its very cool. and can be used with the wii zapper if you want.

*sd explorer, a very neat app just released to today.

*The wad installer

*The wad manager.

*Just copy everything in the folder with the readme over to the root of your sd card and launch the homebrew channel and your ready to go

*note to install roms specific to the emu's consult associated folders on root of sd card.

The packs size is roughly 18 megs. Download here (http://rapidshare.com/files/119950386/SceneOnFire.rar.html%20target=)

Enjoy, Shades.

ninja9393
June 4th, 2008, 13:21
Cool, This will be useful to some

mikebeaver
June 4th, 2008, 16:43
Big thanks mate, much appreciated :)

Mike..

justinswood
June 4th, 2008, 19:24
Cheers for getting all this stuff together!:)

Whats the:

"*Quake wii w/vastly improved graphics"

Is this a version that I've missed out on? Just software graphics on version I've got - still very good + wimote support is spot on though

WhizzBang
June 4th, 2008, 19:56
Thanks Shadowprophet, I hope you keep doing these.

Edit: I cannot download this as I cannot enter the security code. The text box will only allow me to enter 4 characters while the code I am asked to enter is 6 characters long

dj_skual
June 4th, 2008, 22:58
there are cat or dog on letter
you need to tape cat's letters
bye

masterchief929
June 4th, 2008, 23:11
i will definitely download this.

Kenzya
June 4th, 2008, 23:20
Are you sure that's the latest version of ScummVM? The version I had, had the orange menu, not this black + outline menu.

AkumuHau
June 5th, 2008, 04:00
Hugo does not have wiimote support it seems

chickenselects
June 5th, 2008, 04:12
Thanks!

Broonale
June 5th, 2008, 05:19
Hugo crashes out on me when I try to load a rom.

Does it need a bios or something?

shadowprophet
June 5th, 2008, 05:31
Hugo does not have wiimote support it seems
yeah that was an oversight on my part, the hugo emu only works with the gc controller. I edited the original post. thanks for the heads up :)

Hugo crashes out on me when I try to load a rom.

Does it need a bios or something?
No hugo is all ready to go. "no bios needed" if your roms are in the proper place and not loading. I could only imagine that the roms you are using may be corrupted or incomplete, or zipped. if your roms happen to be zipped, that may cause the crash.

metaleggman
June 5th, 2008, 06:41
I'll try to see if your version of the nes emulator will work. Thanks! :)

noir.pl
June 5th, 2008, 06:55
alternative url: http://www.filedropper.com/sceneonfire

Broonale
June 5th, 2008, 07:39
yeah that was an oversight on my part, the hugo emu only works with the gc controller. I edited the original post. thanks for the heads up :)

No hugo is all ready to go. "no bios needed" if your roms are in the proper place and not loading. I could only imagine that the roms you are using may be corrupted or incomplete, or zipped. if your roms happen to be zipped, that may cause the crash.

Got it!

They are zipped, but that's OK.

Over 1000 roms isn't OK though!
I deleted the extras and all is well now!

Very nice!

____anders____
June 5th, 2008, 20:00
all thanks to team twiizers:)

stefh
June 8th, 2008, 13:07
Only problem with a lot of homebrew inside this package is that through the Nintendo SCART / RGB cable it gives a red image. (I use a PAL EURO wii. When using the composite cable instead this is solved, but the RGB cable gives much better image quality. Hopefully this issue gets fixed with updates.

About ScummVM, I also had a nice looking GUI with Wii mote support, but haven't keep track of the version numbers. This one indeed looks like shit. (It's the old classic menu) But is it newer of not?

samoflak
June 8th, 2008, 22:18
where do the wad's need to be placed for wad installer?

benoitlol
June 11th, 2008, 17:25
shadowprophet thank you a lot for this package!!

this is great