PDA

View Full Version : MixWaves.net

M Dash
June 6th, 2008, 14:08
Hey there people!

I guess what I'm posting isn't SPAM, since there's nothing to buy anyways so.. XD lolz

Just like many of you know about ocremix.org, I myself got a "team" where we create VGM music arrangements (well, it's just me and a brazilian friend, Erik JS, you may have already heard of it from hacking tools for sonic roms)... Anyways... going to the point...

www.MixWaves.net

NO PROFIT, NO HACK AND NO ILLEGAL STUFF.
NO COPYRIGHT INFLIGEMENT.

We simply create music and share it FOR FREE via MP3 files.

Mostly we got are VGM arrangements from Sonic the Hedgehog, Castlevania, etc etc... All in a stylish techno,electronic,dance style.

I also got my own album, called Fairy. Not related to video-games but still has great musics to ear.

Hope you all enjoy, feel free to visit anytime! I usually update it monthly! :)

If you have a site, I apreciate if you put a link for uson your website. All we want is visitors and spread our music for the world! ALWAYS FOR FREE. without logins and stuff like that. just click and download. :D

Well, that's all for now. Hope I didn't break any rule! XD

keep cool people!

:thumbup:

masterchief929
June 6th, 2008, 14:33
i think that would be advertising.

VampDude
June 6th, 2008, 15:25
I think that goes against the site advertising rule, I've not read the rules in a while though...

...I will check it out when I have time later, or when I plug myself in (laptop dying).

M Dash
June 6th, 2008, 15:40
i think that would be advertising.

Not advertising, since there's nothing to buy I guess... :S

I take it has "spreading the word" or "suggesting"..... ??? :\

M Dash
June 6th, 2008, 15:42
I think that goes against the site advertising rule, I've not read the rules in a while though...

Same has me...
But I don't see this has advertising, like: "advertising a product"... I'm not doing that... I'm suggesting a site... That's all... Anyways...

...I will check it out when I have time later, or when I plug myself in (laptop dying).

Thanks.

JKKDARK
June 6th, 2008, 17:09
Advertisement is not allowed. You should promote your site in your signature ;)

masterchief929
June 6th, 2008, 17:38
your not suggesting your site your advertising it. advertising doesn't mean just advertising products for sale it means advertising anything.

Safari Al
June 6th, 2008, 18:12
If you advertise, like you're doing right now, you're attracting people away from this site, to your site. There doesn't always need to be any products for sale for it to be advertising.

M Dash
June 11th, 2008, 10:18
If you advertise, like you're doing right now, you're attracting people away from this site, to your site. There doesn't always need to be any products for sale for it to be advertising.

Hmmm.... My intention is NOT to attract people AWAY from dcemu.co.uk, I mean, dcemu is one of my daily view websites... Instead, I just want people, mostly video-gamers, to know that MixWaves exists. That's all. :\

quzar
June 11th, 2008, 14:07
The test here for advertisement has always been "did the user join for the sole purpose of advertising their site". M Dash has been here almost 3 years, there's no problem with him promoting his site, especially since he could do it far more intrusively by posting a thing in his sig about it.

That's the last I want to see out of all you who think you are staff in here. Backseat modding is a crime. Always.

M Dash
June 18th, 2008, 17:55
The test here for advertisement has always been "did the user join for the sole purpose of advertising their site". M Dash has been here almost 3 years, there's no problem with him promoting his site, especially since he could do it far more intrusively by posting a thing in his sig about it.

That's the last I want to see out of all you who think you are staff in here. Backseat modding is a crime. Always.

Thanks for the support quzar! :)
Really appreciate it.

M Dash
July 5th, 2008, 15:14
MixWaves.net has been updated! :D

2 brand new musics:

1 from Castlevania II Belmont's Revenge
1 from Sonic 2 Master System Arrange.

Hope you like them! Stay cool! ;)