PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Chronicles trailer looks sweet

Shrygue
June 6th, 2008, 18:50
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=190324)

Sega has released a trailer for Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, and it's almost got us urging to blow off work to pillage the Sega offices (the crowbar's are in the staff cupboard).

We say almost, because the music sounds like it was ripped straight out of Baldur's Gate. That worries us in the same way it would hearing that Girls Aloud were to score the new Batman movie.

Aside from that minor - and slightly fanboyish - complaint, it's looking like the best Sonic game in ages. The environments look gorgeous, the sound effects are spot-on and most importantly there's a sense of controllable speed.

His bloody colourful friends are still around, though.

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood will be coming to a Nintendo DS sometime this year.

Trailer (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/player.php?mode=article&id=1681)

wiggy fuzz
June 6th, 2008, 21:12
Sonic Chronicles trailer looks sweet

no. no it doesn't. it's final fantasy with hedgehogs

JKKDARK
June 6th, 2008, 21:44
As long as it's an RPG, I will love it :)

masterchief929
June 6th, 2008, 21:47
meh.... RPG and sonic does not sound like it goes, but you never know.

AuroraKnight
June 8th, 2008, 12:58
It does seem odd that they put Sonic characters in a rpg, like seriously, what special moves could they learn? However I'm a big fan of bioware's neverwinter nights and I think they'll pull it off great. Just can't wait to see how o.o

F2bnp
June 8th, 2008, 14:45
Taking a look at sonic today makes you want to puke.What he has become with all those idiotic characters.I want the old sonic dammit,where you just ran and your only task was to defeat a maniac!But the game is developed by Bioware so it can't be bad.It WILL be awesome.These guys know how to create games.

cadenn
June 11th, 2008, 06:58
What I don't get is how come Shadow is still alive?
Isn't he suppose to be dead?

Other than that it seems really great and I'm willing to get it and try it out:thumbup:

Raqib12
June 13th, 2008, 18:25
What I don't get is how come Shadow is still alive?
Isn't he suppose to be dead?

Other than that it seems really great and I'm willing to get it and try it out:thumbup:

...Shadow never died? What're you talking about? That incident in Sonic Adventure 2? He lived. :P

wiggy fuzz
June 14th, 2008, 20:18
he lived to suck in shadow the hedgehog, and spent the rest of sonic heroes brooding over his mistake (the game)