PDA

View Full Version : new psp 3.80 and i want it to be CFW

evil2wong
June 8th, 2008, 09:26
ok i recently bought a psp slim with OFW of 3.80. i just made a magic memory stick and jigkick (psp phat battery) by using the video tutorial by linkinpark9812 (linkinpark3223) on his youtube videos. when i put it into my slim with 3.80 OFW, it turned on automatically, but with a black screen. After some searching i found out that i have to get despertar cementerio v.4 or something. i installed both the despertar cementerio v.4 and DCv4_TM_MultiBoot_Installer. when i out it into my psp slim light turns green then shuts off. and when i ac turn it on use use the hb's they say "the game could not be started. (80020148)"

ennok
June 8th, 2008, 11:24
I can't help you exactly .. but this is the guide that I used to mod my slim.

http://www.blastprocessing.net/?page_id=20

maybe it'll help ya

kjetil1991
June 23rd, 2008, 23:08
ok i recently bought a psp slim with OFW of 3.80. i just made a magic memory stick and jigkick (psp phat battery) by using the video tutorial by linkinpark9812 (linkinpark3223) on his youtube videos. when i put it into my slim with 3.80 OFW, it turned on automatically, but with a black screen. After some searching i found out that i have to get despertar cementerio v.4 or something. i installed both the despertar cementerio v.4 and DCv4_TM_MultiBoot_Installer. when i out it into my psp slim light turns green then shuts off. and when i ac turn it on use use the hb's they say "the game could not be started. (80020148)"
try to ask someone to send you a pandora stick and battery (not me :o