PDA

View Full Version : Marvel's Avengers Is Getting A New Superhero And Villain

wraggster
November 22nd, 2020, 11:39
Earth's Mightiest Heroes are getting some new blood as Marvel's Avengers is adding a brand new superhero and villain as part of its "Operation: Taking AIM" update. When the game first launched, Avengers staples including Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, and Hulk made up the starting lineup - alongside the addition of Kamala Khan, aka Ms. Marvel. Fans always knew an impressive roadmap would add a whole host of characters and stories through DLC content.
Following the wrapping of the main story, Marvel's Avengers is keeping you coming back for more through DLCs. With criticisms of a lacklustre multiplayer that doesn't exactly have you engaged, a steady stream of new characters is the game's best hope of keeping the stagnating fanbase alive.
Before we get to the reveal of Clint Barton (Hawkeye), his successor is getting her own time to shine. Bear in mind, this game is not to be confused with the completely different Marvel's Spider-Man or recent release of Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales.

Marvel's Avengers Is Getting A New Superhero And Villain | GGRecon (https://www.ggrecon.com/articles/marvels-avengers-new-superhero-and-villain)

joetuckeruj
August 2nd, 2021, 12:15
wow sounds awesome

WButler89
November 19th, 2021, 11:25
I don’t know what will come of it, but I’ll wait impatiently. The Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy are some of my favorites, hopefully the new Marvel movies don't take it down.