PDA

View Full Version : Munich is nice JKKDARK, isn't it?

Maturion
June 13th, 2008, 20:57
Hello JKKDARK.

Many people here doubt that you're real. Many people think that you are a clone of somebody. I don't know if that's true.

Some people have done an IP check on DCEmu UK and DCEmulation.org. The result is, that you're from Argentinia. Maybe you are using a proxy?

I'm asking you a few questions, that will show us all, if you're really from Munich. As you may know, I really live there. These questions are extremly easy to answer, if you really live in Munich. Tell me the name of two big train stations (S-Bahn-Stationen) in Munich. Next, tell me the name of any multimedia store you know. (like "MediaMarkt")

Then translate this German sentence into English:

"Ein Polizeihauptmann, groß und stark wie nur ein Hauptmann sein kann, hüpft munter durch Berlin und will nach München und Wien."

An then the last question: (In German) Wie heißt unser Bürgermeister und welcher Partei gehört er an? Welches Wahlergebnis erzielte er?

Sonicboy 101
June 13th, 2008, 22:27
I don't think he's gonna answer back.

ExcruciationX
June 13th, 2008, 22:48
I would seriously doubt he would answer you, dude.

BTW, who are you?

Eviltaco64
June 13th, 2008, 23:17
Eh, there's no problem asking.

pibs
June 14th, 2008, 01:25
Whats with the 20 questions?

Seriously who cares where JKK is from and what he/she does for a living. JKK contributes his time and dedicates himself to posting news and informing us on the latest gaming updates, while dudes like you do ummmm what is it you do again?

please don't start pointless threads, if you are wondering sooo much about him/her why don't you take the time to write a PM.

VampDude
June 14th, 2008, 06:21

"Ein Polizeihauptmann, groß und stark wie nur ein Hauptmann sein kann, hüpft munter durch Berlin und will nach München und Wien."

An then the last question: (In German) Wie heißt unser Bürgermeister und welcher Partei gehört er an? Welches Wahlergebnis erzielte er?

A police captain, tall and strong as only a captain can be blithely jumps through Berlin and wants to Munich and Vienna. "

An then the last question: (In German) What is our mayor and which party he belongs? What election results he achieved?

No offense, but JKK won't answer personal questions. Your almost new here, so I doubt JKK would answer you, you would probably be referred to as a n00b for your join date if JKK actually replies to you.

Also, many people have tried to find out many facts into "who is JKKDARK" and JKK's life. Nobody gets a straight answer, or no answer at all.

JKK is here like everyone else, a member of this site. Befriend or become known enemies with JKK, that's the best way to know JKKDARK. Don't be a nobody, interact with JKK (like I have on countless occasions), even if it's purely to insult Glam Metal.

Mark30001
June 14th, 2008, 07:21
Hello JKKDARK.

Many people here doubt that you're real. Many people think that you are a clone of somebody. I don't know if that's true.

Some people have done an IP check on DCEmu UK and DCEmulation.org. The result is, that you're from Argentinia. Maybe you are using a proxy?

I'm asking you a few questions, that will show us all, if you're really from Munich. As you may know, I really live there. These questions are extremly easy to answer, if you really live in Munich. Tell me the name of two big train stations (S-Bahn-Stationen) in Munich. Next, tell me the name of any multimedia store you know. (like "MediaMarkt")

I don't know what there is to be gained from knowing if he's really from Germany.

The Private Message function exists for a reason. This is just harassment.

Malksta
June 16th, 2008, 17:27
Isn't Maturion some major Dreamcast guy? DC-Spain, or something.

Mark30001
June 17th, 2008, 00:32
Yeah, he's a respected member over at Dreamcast-Scene & DCEmulation.org.

I sometimes get annoyed when others are considered n00bs because of their post-count/etc, but whatever. Life goes on...