PDA

View Full Version : My Wii Was Stolen

Nikolaos
June 17th, 2008, 14:16
Just yesterday, my Nintendo Wii was stolen between approximately 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM. I was upstairs in my room, while my brother was downstairs with his friend. They left the house, with the door open, as in screen door closed but main door open. Around 8:30 my mom came home, at 9:00 PM I was going to play my Wii but noticed it was missing. Me and my brother both split 50-50 for the Wii. I am 18 and he is 17. I filed a report with the police and Nintendo.

I have had this Wii for less then a week! And no, my mom doesn't have it.

It is sad when people can just walk into your house and steal a Nintendo Wii. Must be really popular.

Has anyone ever gotten anything back after it was stolen? If so, how?

Any recommendations? I have the serial number...

Please help me..

____anders____
June 17th, 2008, 15:11
hmm, that's really sad..
at least you have the serial number, so you can proove it's yours if they find it.

i hope someone just wanna screw with you, and you get it back when he/she sees that you've filed a report..

JKKDARK
June 17th, 2008, 17:03
That's terrible. I hope you can recover your console soon.

wiggy fuzz
June 17th, 2008, 18:12
i got my nintendo ds back. i knew who did it and cornered him.

he obliged and gave it back.

donmichaelcorleone
June 17th, 2008, 18:15
Sorry to hear that this has happened, but have you never heard of oportunist thieves.

mcdougall57
June 17th, 2008, 21:02
I personally haven't had anything stolen from me but my parents got their wedding presents back after being stolen by my half of my family going to the thieves house and beating the living s**t outta him. odd story... but he wont be doing that again :)

kilkrak
June 25th, 2008, 18:34
That sucks. sorry to hear that.

Last year I entered a pringles competition on the internet to win a wii. Got a paper in the mail saying I won it and it would be shipped in 3-6 months.

8 months go by and I call the number to find out it shipped 3 months ago. They ran a trace on it through UPS and found out that it got delivered to the wrong address. Turns out they didn't have my apartment number for my address to they did an address inquiry and shipped it to someone with the same name as me. UPS requires the shipper to place a wtf happened report and the shipper never returns my phonecalls.

kilkrak
June 25th, 2008, 18:38
My one place was robbed a few times. If you live in the city don't hold your breath, as they often have a lot more pressing issues to worry about. I would try to chalk it up as a lesson learned and be optomistic it wasn't a ps3.