PDA

View Full Version : PSP Hardware Alarm Interface I v1.3.359 - Compatible with ALL PSP's

wraggster
June 20th, 2008, 21:56
News/release from Mr305

This is an Alarm application which utilizes the PSP's Hardware Capabilities to set an Alarm that will wake up the PSP from either Sleep Mode or Powered Off (standby) mode. It is compatible with ALL PSP's including Slim & Light. Comes with an Easy to Use and Intuitive GUI design.

Personally, I donot have a PSP SLIM to test but theoretically should work 100% unless there's a hardware change. (CONFIRMED WORKING)(Check the debug text)

TO Stop Alarm when woken up from Sleep Mode: Press CIRCLE
TO Stop Alarm when woken up from Poweroff Mode: Press SQUARE in XMB

Main Features:

+ Runs on both 1.xx & 3.xx Kernels - Compatible with both PSP 2000(Slim & Light) & PSP 1000(Classic)
(No need for 1.5 Kernel addon or 1.5 Fw (but also works in that)(The main purpose this was coded in 1 week)
+ Sleep Mode Alarm with support for custom MP3 Audio file.
+ Power Off Mode Alarm that plays sound in XMB. (Plugin Required - Seperate Package)
+ Uses 12 Hour Time system (AM/PM), no more Confusing time conversions
+ Display's Hour's and Minutes remaining as the Alarm time is being set; updated in real time.
+ Alarm can be set up to 23 hours 59 minutes in future, Check for (Invalid - Readjust message).
+ Alarm Accurate to the Second.

Features for Usability:

+ Shows Seconds & Milliseconds
+ Aligned Time Display (Constant Length) Everything remains in place :P
+ Checks to make sure if an alarm was already set last time, if so, sets the alarm to that time. (Applies to Power Off Mode Alarm) - Reads time from ms0:/seplugins/HAPoweroffSupport.305 if it exists

!!!3.95 Compatibility NOTE!!!:

Due to NID resolver not working or some other Problem in 3.95 GEN-2... Sleep mode alarm works but Poweroff Alarm DOESNOT work, works perfectly in all other CFW (also tested on 3.40 OE-A Timemachine). It might be due to a change in 3.95 FW itself; can't tell.

1) Try Pressing Left Arrow and Report back the two values what it says in 3.95 GEN or GEN-2.

Because I switched back to 3.90 M33-2, I never had a chance to check the return code.

2) If anything is displayed in the 2nd line on the top left, After waking up from sleep mode. Please report it.

Custom Sleep Mode Alarm Sounds:

-> Just place your favorite mp3 sound file as Alarm.mp3 in the folder.

How to use/Controls:

LTRIGGER - Time Display mode
RTRIGGER - Alarm Set mode

CIRCLE - Set alarm
UP / DOWN - Change alarm time
TRIANGLE - Slows down alarm time setting.
SQUARE - Set current time +1 minutes.

Start - Sleep Mode alarm (MP3)(if Alarm Set)
Select - Poweroff Alarm (if Alarm Set)

Last minute Notes:

-> Anything I might have forgotten will we updated in the Release thread.
-> Complete Source Code along with Alarm library will be released soon.
-> I ended up doing ICON0.png myself, also the background file of the app.

Hardware Alarm Power Off Alarm Support Plugin v1.0.11

The way this works is checks to make sure, the current time matches the alarm time in ms0:\seplugins\HAPowerOff Support.305, which gets set by Hardware Alarm Interface main.

Built with the same CORE as TimeBaby Alarm Helper plugin -- Hence looks similar

Installation Notes:

1) Copy included files to seplugins or the entire seplugins folder to Memory Stick Root.

2) Enable in Recovery under plugins.

Uses intraFont by Benhur (psp-programming.com/benhur) - A great font system!
Uses pgeWav by Insomniac197 (http://insomniac.0x89.org/)

-Enjoy.

Download Via Comments and Give Feedback

via mr305 (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=141478)

wisinx
June 21st, 2008, 17:50
COOL APP IT WILL BE BEST IF IT COULD BE LIKE A DAILY ALARM. THANKZZZ:thumbup:

nardo motta
June 12th, 2010, 19:34
aki deu arquivo corrompido.... me ajudem