PDA

View Full Version : Can i have a Wallpaper for v1.5??

jungelungen
October 3rd, 2005, 22:55
Hello. Can i have a wallpaper on my 1.5 verson ? I used different wallpapers when i used firmware 2.0... is there a homebrew f eks which makes it possible to have any wallpaper on my psp ??

(sorry for my bad english )

PSP_Newbie
October 4th, 2005, 04:51
yes,
search for pspersonalize, or wab skin changer

Largo_W
October 4th, 2005, 12:16
And you can delete the program after changing the background. I prefer skin changer because u can use images of a better quality ( if you stick to forum opinion...)

echel0n
October 10th, 2005, 17:47
ive heard this is dangerous as it does something to the "flash", is this soemthing to really worry about or just hype?

IndianCheese
October 10th, 2005, 22:54
All screwing with the Flash is dangerous, but different sections of the Flash are more dangerous to mess with than others. flash0:\vsh\etc\ is a VERY important folder, but flash0:\vsh\resource\ just has backgrounds. This folder could be deleted for all we care! Updating is the most dangerous type of Flash editing, because it changes everything in it. PSPersonalize and WAB Skin Changer only mess with one, unimportant folder in the Flash, so there is no need for worry, but I want to know how to get the original pictures for the firmware back.