PDA

View Full Version : Hordes Survival Device

wraggster
June 21st, 2008, 13:15
Stravingo posted this on his blog

Motion Twin officially released two weeks ago his new game, Hordes. It is played entirely in a browser, not bother to download anything. While there is no 3D animations or breathtaking, but the atmosphere is very active. It is a game rather strategic, social, where everything depends on the relationship that you establish with other players.

In a few words, Hordes is a game of survival in a world community twilight invaded dead alive. By registering, you join a town of 40 people, all players like you. Your goal is to take your city as long as possible, constructing various buildings and defenses to deal with attacks that have killed living place every night at midnight.

Attention is a game to the morbid atmosphere, with very adult, but it is counterbalanced by a very black humour, very cynical, which gives the cocktail a final taste quite original and really taking. I said that gambling is prohibited under 13 years!

Having had the chance to participate in the beta test stage (thank you again for any team Motion Twin!), I embarked on the development of Hordes Survival Device, a tool for Nintendo DS for displaying information from Thursday

I tried to give him a military origin with a look consistent with the mood of the game, worn, dirty, tried blood. To strengthen the atmosphere, flies attracted by the dead live putrefaction just walking on the device, but can be hunted in their blowing. You can find more details about my software on this page.

http://stravingo.over-blog.fr/article-20611076.html