PDA

View Full Version : Anime Quiz DS - beta 7

wraggster
June 21st, 2008, 14:12
News/release from Paco20011 (http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_beta-wifi-anime-quiz-ds-beta-7_1026821)

http://imagehost.es/thumbs/4981.gif

Well, as I reached the beta 6 and it is something semi-playable, I will bring it here to help me test it. I will make a presentation something decent that you deserve it.

Anime Quiz DS

What is and what I need to play?
AnimeQuest is a game of questions in the style of "want to be a millionaire." In principle will be the subject of anime and manga but could be extended. The game is connected to the internet to access the database of users, questions and answers. We therefore need Internet and WiFi connectivity for the DS. He may do a web version of the game to play through the computer.

Okay, now I want to know how he plays.
In his orders. The first thing we are asked to boot the game is a username and password (which will be created through a typical web form). Once we have identified correctly, we access the main menu of the game:

On the menu we see aid (by pressing the question) that will show us what each area of the menu. We can also see the credits of the game, if you press the sobrte i. By clicking on the image of the WWW access the global contest of questions.

The competition is global (for now) the center of the game. Players from around the world will gain points by answering questions and if aciertan. Then there is a general classification.
Once we are in the global contest, the game connects to the database and download the questions. As much unloading 20 questions, although there may be more in the database. We will show the maximum number of questions that are in the database in the upper window of the DS, and we can update the list by clicking on upgrading.

The list shows us the id of the question (mere identifier), the time we have to answer it, and the topic. Once we have selected a push start to answer it. We will submit the question and 4 possible answers. We selected before the end of the time we believe that the answer is correct and click OK. Then tell us if we are successful or not and return to the list of questions.

Anything else of interest?
Well, yes. It has great importance in the game input from users. These may, in part to play, propose new questions through the site, which will become part of the database. There are some filters in the show questions, for example, do not show the questions you've created yourself (in the global contest). This could vary, but I think that there is no advantage to anyone on anyone (I could mandar 50 questions and answer them, thus "scams" results).

What is finished?
As Peudada see, is still a beta for its probe. There are no real questions (are test) and many things are put ... cutremente something (like animations "has right" or "Fall"). Nor is made screen classifications that is what is underneath the menu at www. That will show the world rankings and so on, ultimately, a ranking.

Jeje, I am very listillo and I will cheat to hit all the questions
Well, I am more listillo you, because there is a system of "security" so as not worth start answering a question, turn off the console, look online and then re-plug the game and answer it. Nor is worth close the DS to enter into sleep mode and then reopen. At the moment is implemented so that it works but can be improved, and what will go to improve gradually.

Po voucher, but where the low?
Time to take the links to download the data and also access clear. Download:
Anime Quiz DS - beta 7
NOTE: folder "semsam" must be at the root directory of your cartridge. I forgot to put a name something more descriptive, the next beta will be pa ...

The data access are as follows (user: password). Choose one:
user1: User
user2: User
user3: User
user4: User
user5: User

Ojo, when answering a question, you do not grow back. If you do not leave any questions on the list is because they have already answered all the user has chosen. Start with another user or Dimelo here and delete the answers (a beta).

Update - Beta 7

He changed the name from Anime Quest of Anime Quiz, which hits more (thanks for the advice CaronteGF)
Added the general classification
It has replaced the system SAI to access FAT, for access via c + +. This gets better compatibility
It was added in MP3 music instead mod music (thanks to no longer fails to use the SAI).
Have been solved (I hope) the problems of corrupt funds, 99% of the time (in the V ezflash I went a little corrupt a fund once)
Advancing in the programming PHP (server). I am currently with the party to propose new questions.

Download Here (http://www.badongo.com/file/9729056) and give feedback via comments